can you find the motorcycle?

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
:banghead:The Honda crotch rocket rider was traveling at approximately 85 mph.

The VW driver was talking on a cell phone when she pulled out from a side street, apparently not seeing the motorcycle. The riders reaction time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. The car had two passengers and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 20 feet from where the collision took place.

All three involved (two in the car and the bike rider) were killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety Department.

Pass this on to car drivers or soon to be new drivers, or new motorcycle owners AND ESPECIALLY EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS A CELL PHONE!!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Wake up people, Stop talking on Cell phones and

Texting while trying to drive. Put your Cell phone

in the back seat!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

That is a fixed setup. I other words, IT IS FAKE!

That bike isn't the one that hit that car. It was put together like that just for the drama of it all. If that bike had hit that car the plastics would have been destroyed and stripped from the bike. That bike is from a different wreck. Front the look of the fairing it was low-sided and probably hit the nose on something.

Did I say it was a fake?

This has been posted here many many times...it's fake.

Last edited:
BTW. That same setup was at a motorcycle show in Germany a few years ago with a sign saying "140 MPH motorcycle impact". They need to make up their minds. Was it high-speed, or texting?

Yeah, my first question when I saw the pics was....how did they get the people out? It said all 3 victims were still inside the car at the time of the accident. The rescue crew would have cut the top off and tore that car apart getting the bodies/victims out of the wreck.

That is a fixed setup. I other words, IT IS FAKE!

That bike isn't the one that hit that car. It was put together like that just for the drama of it all. If that bike had hit that car the plastics would have been destroyed and stripped from the bike. That bike is from a different wreck. Front the look of the fairing it was low-sided and probably hit the nose on something.

Did I say it was a fake?

yea but there are enough real bike crashes that look like this... the blood is usually pretty bad and would not be very PC if put on display.. I saw one like this in the crash yard in Scottadale AZ... the blood was awful.. (I think it was a passenger in the car.. was puddled up on the floor)

yea but there are enough real bike crashes that look like this... the blood is usually pretty bad and would not be very PC if put on display.. I saw one like this in the crash yard in Scottadale AZ... the blood was awful.. (I think it was a passenger in the car.. was puddled up on the floor)

I didn't say it doesn't happen. I said that this one was a fake.

Back