Do you see the motorcycle?

Trashy

Registered
The Honda Motorcycle rider was traveling at approximately
85 mph. The VW driver was talking on a cell phone when she
pulled out from a side street, apparently not seeing the
motorcycle. The riders reaction time was not sufficient
enough to avoid this accident. The car had two passengers
and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact
and landed 20 feet from where the collision took place.
All three involved (two in the car and the bike rider) were
killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at
the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety
Department.

Pass this on to car drivers or soon to be
new drivers, or new motorcycle owners AND ESPECIALLY EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS A CELL PHONE!!!!!

!cid_1_1961159137@web57106_mail_re3_yahoo.jpg

!cid_2_1961159137@web57106_mail_re3_yahoo.jpg

!cid_3_1961159137@web57106_mail_re3_yahoo.jpg

!cid_4_1961159137@web57106_mail_re3_yahoo.jpg

CELL PHONE HAVE BECOME THE WORST DANGER TO MOTORCYCLISTS. I see far too many cars even holding the phone by there left ear. Come on at least use a Blue tooth.

yes it has been posted but unfortunately cell phone are sill being used the wrong way. Good reminder (fake or not) to watch and stay away from cell phones users in cars.

Fake, been posted on here many times.

Last edited:
yes it has been posted but unfortunately cell phone are sill being used the wrong way. Good reminder to watch and stay away from cell phones in cars.
I'm not sure if a cell phone would have been involved. Aren't both of those vehicles from the 90's? Neither of them looks to have been very old at the time of the crash.

yea yea yea.... I keep hearing fake fake fake but it is real... The crash was real, the death was real.. If you spend a few minutes on the net, you will find the real story.. (and yes, there are a few other bike sites crying "fake" as well.. I just went to the police dept story and pictures on the crash)

The crash was in 2005 in Sweden... do a bit of research on this and you will find pics of the actual crash scene with the car rolled on its roof.. There was a fire as well..

The crash scene is a bit graphic so no pics posted here... Link to story

There have been some police dept's stage some aftermath scenes but this is not one of them..

I find this article much more plausible and credible than 20 bike sites with guys saying it is fake with nothing more than their word..

Last edited:
Call it right or wrong,......when I see a driver paying more attention to the cell phone call vs. driving the vehicle,.........I make sure I buzz their driver's door around 10 to 11 thousand RPM's. (1000 bonus points if I catch the window down:poke:) Maybe not safe,.....but quite effective!:firing:

Fake, been posted on here many times.

This has been posted many times, I think I did it originally in 2007 on another forum and then followed with an email to the Swedish Police to verify that it was true and it IS! Even found a link showing the original accident scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been posted many times, I think I did it originally in 2007 on another forum and then followed with an email to the Swedish Police to verify that it was true and it IS! Even found a link showing the original accident scene.

I taked to Bengt Svensson who has moved to RPS in Stockholm. He was involved in this accident and he told me that the firedepartment cut the roof on one sida. Then they cold lift it enough to take the people out of the vehicle.

mvh
Hans Bohlin
Polisinspektör
Polismyndigheten i Stockholms län
Operativa avdelningen
Trafikpolisens
Informationscentralen
106 75 STOCKHOLM
:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that's your go to website isnt it. :laugh: If snopes doesnt posts it, it must be real.:rofl:
are they not the "empirical authority" on everything internet? :whistle: they must be pretty slow to slap the "false" stamp I bet...

Last edited:
Cell phone were still around only bigger. :O :)

THE MAIN POINT GANG IS BE SAFE, AND CAUTIOUS AROUND THOSE CELL PHONES. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY ACCIDENTS AND CLOSE CALLS.

I'm not sure if a cell phone would have been involved. Aren't both of those vehicles from the 90's? Neither of them looks to have been very old at the time of the crash.

Last edited:
Back