can you find the motorcycle?

ouch that must have hurt; anyone notice its people say motorcycles are dangerous because they dont stand much against a car but you never hear much about how a car does vs. a semi

That is a fixed setup. I other words, IT IS FAKE!

That bike isn't the one that hit that car. It was put together like that just for the drama of it all. If that bike had hit that car the plastics would have been destroyed and stripped from the bike. That bike is from a different wreck. Front the look of the fairing it was low-sided and probably hit the nose on something.

Did I say it was a fake?

I posted this over two years ago on another board and thought it was a fake when I saw it so I sent an email to the Stockholm Police.

"Polismyndigheten Stockholm" <polismyndigheten.stockholm@polisen.se>
08/13/2007 04:19 AM
Hello Dennis!

I taked to Bengt Svensson who has moved to RPS in Stockholm. He was involved in this accident and he told me that the firedepartment cut the roof on one sida. Then they cold lift it enough to take the people out of the vehicle.

mvh
Hans Bohlin
Polisinspektör
Polismyndigheten i Stockholms län
Operativa avdelningen
Trafikpolisens
Informationscentralen
106 75 STOCKHOLM

The police use it as part of Swedish Police and Road Safety Department Display. I even found the original accident photo's where they had cut the car apart to get the people out.

Can You See The Motorcycle? - ExtremeBusa.com : The Extreme Suzuki Hayabusa Forum

Sorry guys, but it's real.

go figure damn e-mails so much for that then.

I really don't care how they push the message :laugh: or who they push it too bikers slow down or people stop eating crap while you drive your car cause even a motorcycle can still kill you..

Sides accident like this happen all the time here in Miami get a bike inside a car at least 1 every 3 months. :down:

Don't know if it was real or not but I know I would not want to be in it. I have to say, I would think that the rider would have been thrown off from the impact once the bike hit the car.

Back