Do YOU remember what it felt like?

Congrats! Welcome aboard!

smile.gif

Welcome and congrats! It is an awesome feeling and once you get it you don't want to let it go.

My wife doesn't get the feelling either. It's like having your own F-16 wainting on the flight-line for you.

I remember taking by bird home from the stealer back in 2000. A blue and silver rocket. Before I mounted her a mechanic from the stealer ask if I new how to ride. Of course I said and off I went.
Then, OH MY GOD was my thought when I got her on the parkway on my way home. I will never forget the feeling.

Yeah, FalconTamer, I know just where you're coming from. Felt the same and never been the same since. Congrats and welcome to the board, but ya still owe us some pretty pictures!!!

Mr. Tamer, you have set a very high standard with your first post. You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I will be awaiting your next post. I think I'm going to cry. I need to go to the garage and hug my baby. Thanks

egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Welcome - great description - but....where's the pics??? (Oh and congratz!)

Yesy! Yes! Yes!...It felt just like last monday when I got to roost the local pseudo track with two close and skilled riding buds for hours pulling almost 250 miles and even seeing a buck eighty on the way home...once...for a precious few seconds. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I often feel like the very last scene in the previous Harry Potter movie...when he takes his Firebolt for a test ride....the movie ends with him blazing by, and that oh-so-familiar shiot eating grin on his face.
tounge.gif

Back