Do you have a Masterplan for your Mods?

Do you have a Mod plan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here in England they wanted to charge me £300 more on my insurance for having frame sliders and fork protectors as they counted as mods.
So I don't know how much they would try to charge me for a different exhaust or anything else.

That's so messed up. :rulez:

I wud need 3 pages to list all my chit and it never seems to end. might do some high end brakes next. no need jus hav nothn better to piss my money away on....:whistle: don't have a better half cud care less wat she thinks....

Hey Tim, on post number 16 the first picture of your "BONE STOCK" bike - I didn't know that they came with that kind of exhaust.

Does the exhaust say Suzuki on it too?

I love tinkering with stuff so the mods are as much fun as riding to me. I basically work (love my job), come home and work on the bike and then ride all day on Saturday. The other day this prick in my office (who was wearing a pink shirt with a bow tie) was disgusted when he noticed I had grease under my finger nails. I was thinking if only you were man enough to have the honor of having Hayabusa grease under your finger nails :laugh:

Should've said: "Real men are not afraid of dirty jobs, and yeah, dirt gets under the nails. Wanna help me next time?"

Speaking of mods, I am more for functional mods: Vesrah pads, steel braided lines (had them on the flooded bike and want to upgrade when I can), butt pad so I don't slide from freaking a-cce-le-ration! Hump storage mod, alarm, headlight switch, tail light switch, dealer mode switch, V-meter, TPMS, air horn, dubble-bubble or another brand windscreen, aftermarket levers, and last but not least - foot anchors, LOL. Won't ride without them. Radar detector (pocket version) - is that a mod? Oh, wait a second - I forgot 800 lb gorilla... the turbo... gotta tell you - very functional, and completely unnoticeable. Throttle lock - some people use it for cruising, but I find myself mostly goofing around with it. Remember the famous scene in the movie 'Titanic' when Rose spread her arms like wings standing at the nose of the ship. So, I would lock the throttle doing a good clip, and ride like that for a few seconds to half a minute.

I wud need 3 pages to list all my chit and it never seems to end. might do some high end brakes next. no need jus hav nothn better to piss my money away on....:whistle: don't have a better half cud care less wat she thinks....

I want to hear it all!

I have also started into the world of fabrication. This is really awesome fun. I have a few common tools to cut, shape, bend, and precisely drill metals. SO far my efforts have been limited to brackets and such. On day I hope to be doing stuff like I.G. and a few others on here making really cool custom parts for the busa.

Back