Do you have a Masterplan for your Mods?

Do you have a Mod plan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I was wondering if you all have a master plan for your modifications to your Busas or do you add stuff as you see it? I guess I was wondering if people are making essentially new versions of the Hayabusa taylored to a certain riding style or just enhancing the stock bike to give it a personal identity.

If it doesn't make it go faster, stop better, improve handling...I don't need it!!
Leave the chrome at home!

as of now.....i think im done, maybe little things, but my next Busa will be bigger and better. im going all out on the next. cant wait......:cheerleader:

Suspension and brakes are done, next is wheels!
Lighting mods are done,
Wheels are next

If only I had two Busas. I'd love to do a turbo and all the mods necessary for extreme speed and performance (and the brakes it needs to come back down) but on the other hand I'd like to outfit my bike with touring gear like Bots has and all the electronic gizmos, or at least plug ins for gizmos that Tim from Pashnit has and then dress it up with some nice paint and LED lighting. So, no, at this point no master plan. Just cherry picking things I like or what feels like the most important thing at the time.

If only I had two Busas. I'd love to do a turbo and all the mods necessary for extreme speed and performance (and the brakes it needs to come back down) but on the other hand I'd like to outfit my bike with touring gear like Bots has and all the electronic gizmos, or at least plug ins for gizmos that Tim from Pashnit has and then dress it up with some nice paint and LED lighting. So, no, at this point no master plan. Just cherry picking things I like or what feels like the most important thing at the time.

This is basically my master plan making a turbo touring bike. My bike is a stage one and ridiculously fast imo but boost is addictive and can't wait for the next stage. I'm not wot everywhere I go and enjoy cruising around. I will add removable luggage so when I take a trip to the track or bike night just remove the luggage. I'm trieng to make it a true "hyper tourer".

Make a list. It went something like this:

So yes, Master Plan indeed!!

3BR Powersports mini-usb port
3BR Powersports USB Power port
Adaptiv Gadget Mount for Droid
Axle Caps
Brake Pads - Galfer
Brake Pedal- Folding
Clearwater HPLED Driving Lights
Cycle Pump Air Compressor
Footpegs - Oberon
Frame Plugs - Chrome
Frankenstein Bolt Kit
Gas Cap Base & Cap, keyless Vortex
Headlight Modulator
Hump Mod
Levers - FP Tactical w/ custom engraving
mirrors - painted or GSXR mirrors
Mirrors, blind spot
RAM Mounts - mirror mounts
Rim Letters - Pashnit Tours
RKA Saddlebags
RKA Tankbag
Shift Lever - Folding
SportBikeMount camera mount
Sportbike Tape the tank & plastic
SuperSprox rear sprocket - Gold
Throttlemiester
Tire Pressure Monitor System - TireGard
Tire Repair Kit - Stop & Go
Windscreen swap - Zero Gravity (all three)
3BR Powersports Panel Mount USB outlet
Adaptiv Radar Detector
BackOFF XP
Bagster Tank Cover
Brake Lines - Galfer stainless steel braided
Brake Rotors - Galfer & PFR, custom anodize, custom engraving
Clutch Lines - Galfer stainless steel braided
Custom Paint - Dash Panels
Custom Paint - Lower Black Fairing Panels
Custom Paint - color matched mirrors
Fairing screens
Fender GSXR1000
FuzeBlock
Handlegrips - Harris Busa Grips
Headlight Hyper LED Halo - high beam
Heated Grips
Illumiglo gauge face - Reverse
Intake LED Lights
K&N Oil Filter swap
PackJack RS addition
Powerlet PPC-015-DB Mini-USB plug
Powerlet PPC-026-DB Micro-USB plug
RAM Mounts - bar end
RAM Mounts - grab rail mounts
remove stickers
Rim swap - stock silver
Scottoiler eSystem
Seat - Corbin solo
Seat Cover - LuiMoto or New Image
Speedohealer V4
Integrated Taillight swap
Targa License Plate Bracket
T-Rex Sliders
Undertail/fender removal, license bracket
Wheel Jockey
Woodcraft stator cover

Bringing a bone stock bike home.
6649961265_4cf37d7676_b.jpg

3 Years of Mods later:

Master Plan !!!

7941464944_71004bcde8_b.jpg

7873224800_7423700cfd_b.jpg

Tim, how many of those products do you sell?

Most. The idea was to pull as much stuff out of the PashnitBusa.com store and bolt it on to the bike. So common items like RKA Saddlebags, Zero Gravity Windscreen(s), Woodcraft, custom anodized brake rotors, pads, custom stainless steel Galfer lines, seat, luggage rack, so many other things are stuff any member can buy from the PashnitBusa store.

But also lots of custom stuff like the painted color-matched lowers & inner dash panels, ventura rack, 09 silver rims, were fun stuff! Custom engraved brake rotors, that's just plain cool!

7506554090_f5a36e4ac0_b.jpg

Other mods were specifically for long-distance Iron Butt touring like carrying 1/2 gallon of spare gas + smaller SuperSprox sprocket for better gas mileage (high as 52 mpg!!) & Throttlemeister.

Other items like custom cut LED Hump, Carbon Fiber Frame Covers were late night eBay sessions - never do that.

6753492425_631ebe9595_b.jpg

6753492469_7c2b92de09_b.jpg

1000 Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pashnit/sets/72157628753516531/

Strangely, one of my all-time favorite mods turned out to be lighting mods.

8509588142_5dabfe11cb_b.jpg

8508480969_edc3e237db_b.jpg

8493635054_8034296387_b.jpg

Here in England they wanted to charge me £300 more on my insurance for having frame sliders and fork protectors as they counted as mods.
So I don't know how much they would try to charge me for a different exhaust or anything else.

Back