Discovered the ultimate mod today...

I play my MP3 player thru the chatterbox, definately a plus  
biggrin.gif
+1 Don't leave home for more than 30 minutes without it anymore. Although it has been known to cause staring! I guess people aren't used to seeing a guy on a bike chair dancing @ 100mph+ or in traffic!
laugh.gif

Well, if I was able to post pic's I could show off my setup....20Gb Ipod and chatterbox mounted to top of 3 clamp. Works great as I can see both units and make changes easily with 1 hand, also dx'd my horn and routed the PTT from C-box to it....now my horn button is the PTT. I rushed to get it done before the ride to Moto GP @ Laguna Seca this year and I tell ya it made a helluva difference to that 800 miles round trip. If interested I can e-mail pic's.

O.k. I finally figured out how to post pic's, didn't work before but now it is
biggrin.gif
. Anyway, here's pic's of my Ipod / Chatterbox setup.

DSCF0004.JPG

I wish I knew how to do the link thingy...but go to ebay and check out the Koss Plug phones they have on there. This lady takes the Koss Plugs and mods em with the Etymotic rubber flanges. I just got back from riding with em and they are absolutely awesome. The rubber plugs form an air tight seal and the music sounds like its playing inside your head. I have D&Ds on my bus and I couldnt hear them at all. For $20.00 and a lifetime warranty you cant lose.

Back