Discovered the ultimate mod today...

CouchRocket

Registered
Man its nice outside here today. I just got back from riding....sittin in the garage actually. Before I left today I noticed my wife's Ipod mini layin on the coffee table??? Ive been thinkin about it but always forget to try it out. Man....WHAT a difference it makes for your riding experience! I definately have to get one of my own now. It was so cool to have today off all to myself and just enjoy my favorite curvy country roads and listenin to Aphex Twin and hardcore elecronica. Im definately never ridin without an Ipod from now on. Heh....kinda felt like I was in a japanese animae movie for 3hours.
cool.gif

Sounds like a good ride. Be doing that myself this weekend.

You guys go ahead and ride. Enjoy it even. Not us here on the upper right coast...
We'll just KEEP BAILING THIS FREAKIN RAIN WATER !!!
sad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

Sounds good what kind of ear bud's do you use? Never rode with mine but tried my helmet on at home and couldnt keep my ear bud's in.Thanks.

keith

I like Sony`s little in-ear speakers. I dont know the part number but thay work really well and sound great. Thay have a little rubber flange that keeps the noise out and the sound in.

Love them.

Sounds good what kind of ear bud's do you use? Never rode with mine but tried my helmet on at home and couldnt keep my ear bud's in.Thanks.

keith
I dunno what kind they are actually. They are very cheap I know that. I'm definately going to get some high end buds. I have D&Ds and I could still hear the music pretty good. I think Im going to invest in those "ear plug" lookin kind. They are in another thread about ear buds.

ONCE YOU TRY THE MUSIC ON BOARD, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK. I LOVE MY XM RADIO.

You guys go ahead and ride. Enjoy it even. Not us here on the upper right coast...
sad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
sad.gif
mad.gif
rock.gif

+1
When is it going to stop? I have had my bike for two weeks and have only put 40 miles on the thing.
Can't wait for the sun!!!
The cold and snow are approachiing, stop the rain
down.gif

sad.gif

mad.gif

sad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
sad.gif

mad.gif

rock.gif

+1
When is it going to stop? I have had my bike for two weeks and have only put 40 miles on the thing.
Can't wait for the sun!!!
The cold and snow are approachiing, stop the rain
down.gif
Didn't anyone tell you about the new busa curse, it always rains like heck when you buy a new busa. I thought I was going to need to build an arc after I bought mine. Couldn't pick it up for two days.

sad.gif

mad.gif

sad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
Hey be quite it still might be nice on Saturday!!!!!!
Dont get to to down yet!!!!

Oh By the way Thursday nite is my Friday, Ill be riding all day Friday!!!!!!

Just in case it does rain!!!!!
director.gif
director.gif

director.gif

Oh By the the way, Using an IPOD is great!!!!! Ive doing it for a couple of years now!!!!!
cool.gif

Just listened to Dream Theater's album "Train of Thought" on my iPod/Busa commute today. Freakin killer album, heavy, and full of guitar shred to make you wanna go FAAAASSSSSTTTT!!

hemroid
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:12.15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to cold and wet here bbbbrrrrr!!
[/QUOTE]

Whud are talkn about too cold and wet. I've been riding everyday and night for the last month even when temps went down to 40's. Wont be getting out of the saddle til the snow hits the ground
super.gif

Back