Didn't get the Busa

(GPW @ Aug. 28 2007,21:56)
(GMbusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:58) I've seen 14's before. Yawn.
GMBUSA, you should bring your 1397 Busa to Super Street Bikes Fastest bike shootout September 22-23 at Maxton. Perfect place to show case what you got. I am sure there will be a little of everything there. That 1397 should be one of the fastest bikes there. See you there.
Good luck Greg on doing this with your max build 14
laugh.gif
Man don't you get pissed with me.
tounge.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. Pretty cool. The ZX-14 does look badass with a fat rear and stretched. But then again so do alot of bikes.

Cool though enjoy the ride. Interesting how this is a hayabusa site and not too much bashing on here. Just cool riders that ride.

I went on a yamaha site and told them I got a suzuki and the flood gates just opened and there are some hateful people out there just because. Sad. Cool ride though, it was a little too big for me at the time but I just might have to take a second look now that I am used to my busa's size and weight.

(dadofthree @ Aug. 28 2007,21:01)
(GPW @ Aug. 28 2007,21:56)
(GMbusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:58) I've seen 14's before.  Yawn.
GMBUSA, you should bring your 1397 Busa to Super Street Bikes Fastest bike shootout September 22-23 at Maxton. Perfect place to show case what you got. I am sure there will be a little of everything there. That 1397 should be one of the fastest bikes there. See you there.
Good luck Greg on doing this with your max build 14  
laugh.gif
 Man don't you get pissed with me.  
tounge.gif

oh not pissed here...see you out there someday.....

Last edited by a moderator:
(GPW @ Aug. 28 2007,09:56)
I'm just messin around Greg, i'm stirring the pot alittle. I respect the 14 and think they're much better looking lowered and extended like the ones i've seen at MIR.

You gonna have your bigbore 14 out at Maxton this fall?

(GMbusa @ Aug. 29 2007,08:48)
(GPW @ Aug. 28 2007,09:56)
I'm just messin around Greg, i'm stirring the pot alittle. I respect the 14 and think they're much better looking lowered and extended like the ones i've seen at MIR.

You gonna have your bigbore 14 out at Maxton this fall?
Should be ready, the motor was done by our contracted builder Kevin Hunt. His Super Street based 14 motor lined up against Rickey Gadson's Coby Adams based motor and topped it in MPH and ET. So we are very optimistic. Tuning and set-up will be a blast.

I know your messing around, I am as well. We will also have a LSR based 08 Busa as well, will run it in the production class at Maxton in October if they come in on time.
race.gif

Back