Didn't get the Busa

Radar

Registered
Well I was going to get an 08 Busa or maybe an 07 but that didn't and isn't going to happen. Don't hate but I got the ZX14 and I love it. It is everything that I wanted in a bike. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Radar

Hey, that's cool ... despite what some people say, I like the look of the 14--especially the black. Got any pics?

guns.gif

Oh, yeah ... Greg ("GPW") from HPC (Hyperbike Performance Center, one of our sponsors, located in Maryland) modded a red one, and it's awesome ... you ought to check out his company  
beerchug.gif

GPW_s_ZX14_Small.jpg

Well now you get to spend the duration of your ownership thinking to yourself "should I have gotten a Busa?". Busa owners don't have that problem!
wow.gif
Just kidding Bud! and Semper Fi!
super.gif

Well, you are on two wheels. Welcome aboard... Thought about a ZX14, but can't get past the 'different' looks...

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 25 2007,18:21) Congrats on the new bike  
beerchug.gif

Now you have to turn in your man card    
redcomprs2.gif
I don't know about turning in my Man card because the 14 is Definately a MAN BIKE, besides my wife holds my my card as I will always be her man.

(Radar @ Aug. 25 2007,18:25) Now you have to turn in your man card    
redcomprs2.gif
I don't know about turning in my Man card because the 14 is Definately a MAN BIKE, besides my wife holds my my card as I will always be her man.[/Quote]
There are about 10 great responses that come immediately to mind when reading this such as :
"Did your wife tell you to get the ZX13.5 too", or "Does she also wear the man pants in your house", or "Why are you stuttering, is it over your regret on being stuck riding the 2 wheeled equivalent of rosie o'donnell?", or "really, its a mans bike, then why did it come with a pink dress?". But us Hayabusa riders here on the ORG are way above any such immature comebacks......
jump9.gif

Again, just kidding.
biggrin.gif

Radar, congrats on the new ride. I went through the same thing you did - I was torn between the ZX13.5 and the Busa as well. There are good and bad things about both bikes. That being said, I felt the Busa was the right bike for me, and I haven't regretted it for a single day. I hope you're equally happy with your Kaw.

It's good that you can make a decision that isn't based on what everyone else tells you though, so congrats on that as well. I've always said, and will continue to say, that I'll never hate on someone for what they choose to ride. What someone else has may not be my choice for motorcycle, but at least they ride and they enjoy it. Best of luck with the new bike, and keep the rubber side down!
beerchug.gif

We are still working on that ZX project bike. Just got the motor finished up by our builder (full makeover top to bottom), should have 240 hp on motor alone at the rear wheel.

We are also getting the 2008 Hayabusa (Black/Orange) which will be on the dyno minutes later to see what gives and what parts will fit off the 2007 model. Overall if you are an acceleration junkie you can't go wrong with either bike. The ZX needs to be unleashed though and once thats done its a much better bike down low. Good luck either way.

(Cblast @ Aug. 25 2007,18:flamethrowing:)
(Radar @ Aug. 25 2007,18:25) Now you have to turn in your man card    
redcomprs2.gif
I don't know about turning in my Man card because the 14 is Definately a MAN BIKE, besides my wife holds my my card as I will always be her man.
There are about 10 great responses that come immediately to mind when reading this such as :
"Did your wife tell you to get the ZX13.5 too", or "Does she also wear the man pants in your house", or "Why are you stuttering, is it over your regret on being stuck riding the 2 wheeled equivalent of rosie o'donnell?", or "really, its a mans bike, then why did it come with a pink dress?".  But us Hayabusa riders here on the ORG are way above any such immature comebacks......
jump9.gif

Again, just kidding.  
biggrin.gif
[/Quote]
+1,000,000

I guess you have to have one...before you can turn it in
laugh.gif

We're just pulling your chain man
poke.gif

Back