Busa Giveaway

Peter Williams

Registered
Hey everyone-

Sorry if this is a repeat post, but the search function isn't working and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.  GNC (the vitamin store) is giving away an 08 Hayabusa.  The contest is open on the front page of their web site and goes through the end of the month.  Good luck everyone.

Peter

Boy are they going to be disappointed with my physique if I win...
laugh.gif

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

LOL - Are ya sure it's an '08 Busa?

The artist's rendition is a Gen 1 Busa w/ Gen 2 exhaust.

Then read the Official Rules - it's an '08 Busa, but maybe not...:

PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) Grand Prize: a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycle, approximately. retail value: $11,999. Winner must have proof of valid insurance and a valid driver's license in their state or place of residence in order to receive prize. Winner is solely responsible for title/license/registration/dealer prep/insurance/taxes and any other costs associated with this prize. Prize will be delivered to winner. Manufacturer's warranties apply. Actual motorcycle to be awarded (including, but not limited to, model, make, color, year, options, and accessories) will be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, based on availability.

LOL - Are ya sure it's an '08 Busa?

The artist's rendition is a Gen 1 Busa w/ Gen 2 exhaust.

Then read the Official Rules - it's an '08 Busa, but maybe not...:

PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) Grand Prize: a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycle, approximately. retail value: $11,999. Winner must have proof of valid insurance and a valid driver's license in their state or place of residence in order to receive prize. Winner is solely responsible for title/license/registration/dealer prep/insurance/taxes and any other costs associated with this prize. Prize will be delivered to winner. Manufacturer's warranties apply. Actual motorcycle to be awarded (including, but not limited to, model, make, color, year, options, and accessories) will be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, based on availability.
There you go readin' the fine print, Omar!
laugh.gif

Im in! I did a vooDoo dance to ensure my win. When I win I'll either sell it and trick my current bike to the T, or pay bills, hmmm, hard decision.

I hacked their system and deleted all the other entries. I'm a sure bet to win now. I hope it's blue/silver, you know, the fastest color.

Oh wait, I forgot to disable their site to prevent other entries. Oh darn.

Back