Finally! Cycle World praises the Busa in last print edition

Highlander

Donating Member
Registered
Issue 4, 2020, the last print version of Cycle World arrived. Yeah, the whole world is going digital. Saddened to read this in the editorial page, but the whole publishing world is fading away. After years of Cycle World heaping praise on all the European motorcycles, I was less of a fan. Peter Egan and Kevin Cameron kept me a subscriber. Finally, in the last print issue, a big, multi page article praising the Hayabusa! Mark Hoyer, editor of Cycle world, wrote it, and it's a must read. I hope they make it publicly available at their website. If they do, I'll post a link. The 'busa ruined me, no other motorcycle will do. This article explains why.

fast paced world. Magazines,that was yesterday.

bbb.jpg

ccc.jpg

The days of rolling up on yer favorite news stand an' grabbing a copy of the that much antisipated installment of a cool mag are gone.
Its all gone. it's all on-line now. Relationships,orders,parts,family,friendships,food,fun times...
Good luck "out there"
Rubb.

fast paced world. Magazines,that was yesterday.

View attachment 1630550

View attachment 1630551

The days of rolling up on yer favorite news stand an' grabbing a copy of the that much antisipated installment of a cool mag are gone.
Its all gone. it's all on-line now. Relationships,orders,parts,family,friendships,food,fun times...
Good luck "out there"
Rubb.
Yeah, this new world with its new "normal" seems abnormal! I moved to a rural area to partially escape it. 90 minutes north of Atlanta rolls the calendar back quite a bit. But it's coming, and there's no escape!

Man wouldnt it be amazing if zuk came out with a gen 3 1441 bike and then to put the icing on the cake gave it the 1999 copper color!! I would trade my bike in a heart beat for that. !!!

Back