Visiting the org web site

memorex

Registered
I no longer have a motorcycle. Thanks to unemploment and a few bad choices. I"ve been visiting the web site less and less the last few months. I find it depressing seeing pics and hearing about the fun everyone is having. Lucky its winter right now and it isn't as bad. I know in the summer its going to suck. The only thing that keeps looking forward is maybe one day owning a bike again. I haven't been without one in 16 years.

Keep positive and move forward. Learn from your "bad choices" and remember that easy come easy go. I went from being debt free with no cares, 2 bikes one track bike, beautiful house, new truck and never the need for. Take one hot crazy wife and add that to the situation :whistle:
Big ugly expensive divorce and whala!

You did what you had to do, and hopefully learned from your mistakes. The sun still comes up every morning, and hope springs eternal....Good luck!

Keep positive and move forward. Learn from your "bad choices" and remember that easy come easy go. I went from being debt free with no cares, 2 bikes one track bike, beautiful house, new truck and never the need for. Take one hot crazy wife and add that to the situation :whistle:
Big ugly expensive divorce and whala!

Thats funny!!! Its amazing what women can do to a man. Thats what got me in this mess. Lucky I didn't follow thru with the mariage. I seen what was happening before it got to that point. Just about 6 months to late to save my bike.

Come to Eureka Springs , Arkansas for our spring meet, I think I can find a bike in the garage you can ride.:laugh:

keep your head up, it's never over or beyond hope until YOU give up! i've been through two divorces and both set me back quite a bit...you just have to keep getting up and never, ever quit! take GSXcite up on his offer and meet us in Eureka Springs, it's always a great time!! :beerchug:

Hang in there, Memorex. Ten years ago I was in a similar boat. Laid off, started my own business, and essentially ran my life and my finances into the ground. I really knew it was bad when my wife of 20 years said the word "divorce." Now, ten years later things have turned around a lot. Last summer I bought my wife a Harley to replace the one I sold when things got bad. It wasn't easy, and I know I've been very lucky, but it can happen to you too!

Here's hoping 2011 is good for all of us!:beerchug:

Use it as motivation. Who knows, may get back on your feet and be riding by next year. Sorry to see you're not riding, but don't be depressed... Live vicariously through the members. Determined to get back on two wheels was part of my motivation last year to stop having pity parties and move forward. Not only did I get a bike, but probably one of the best damn bikes ever made (IMHO:laugh:). Good luck to you and I know unemployment sucks. Did it for two years straight. Been back in the work force in a job that I really never saw me doing or enjoying and now opening my own firm. Not bragging, just saying that look in to the darkness to see the light. It's in there.

Will have to see where the I sit on the job situation and money to make plans for any trip. That would be fun to meet everybody.

Things will get better dooder. I couldn't imagine not having a bike.... ugh. That's rough. I'm barely holding onto mine at the moment.

Thank you guys for reminding me to... NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to see where the I sit on the job situation and money to make plans for any trip. That would be fun to meet everybody.

If you can make it to Kansas City, you can ride down in the truck with us. You can crash in our room too, and we always have plenty of food around. Wouldn't cost you much for a few days of great fun.:thumbsup:

Back