Didn't get the Busa

(Projekt @ Aug. 26 2007,05:34) Sweet... I would ride the hell out of one of those..
You'd have to......stock with the flies in thats the only way to have fun on it. But keep it wound up and its boatloads of fun. My 14's seen more high revs in a few rides than my busa has seen in a few years
laugh.gif
I think we prolly know which motor is gonna last me longer tho
wink.gif

Well give it a couple of months and you should be fine.....at least until the "I AM SUCH A
LAY-HOO-SUH-HER" VOICES GO AWAY.

Just pulling your chain, as well...........

Good luck on the Kawi........

Now if I could just get rid of the, "MAN THAT KAWI IS ONE U-G-L-Y MOTO, VOICES".........oh well !!!!!

While I personally don't prefer the look of the 14, I will say that it hauls arse, sounds good with the right pipe, and seems to be a sturdy build, and the Concours14 is by far one of the cooler touring bikes I have seen (built directly on the 14 platform). So in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with it.

Granted if I ever get another bike, I am getting a ZX-10 so maybe I am partial or something.

Looking forward to the pics...

congrats dude.

appearance wise: I think the 14 looks better than the 08 Busa.

Performance wise: " " " Busa just may be the ultimate performer of the two.

(GMbusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:58) I've seen 14's before.  Yawn.
That's because your NOT looking  
SHOCKED.gif
in your rear view mirror  
laugh.gif

Just had to say that  
biggrin.gif
, so now ALL you 1 Bizilionth of a sec (the 14 is faster) people can  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
can flame me  
jump9.gif

That's one nice thing with having a 1397, those 14 owners don't see it coming.

(GMbusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:58) I've seen 14's before.  Yawn.
GMBUSA, you should bring your 1397 Busa to Super Street Bikes Fastest bike shootout September 22-23 at Maxton. Perfect place to show case what you got. I am sure there will be a little of everything there. That 1397 should be one of the fastest bikes there. See you there.

(Poppy @ Aug. 25 2007,23:56) Congratulations on your new bike. I like the 13.5 although I think the side grill panels should be louvered or smooth. Whatever. Post up some pics and give a write up.
That's why the black one looks so good, the grills aren't that noticed.
wink.gif

Back