Death rate of 89%???

UW8ANC

Registered
Some guy wants to tell me that the death rate for this particlar bike is 89%
rock.gif
Isn't that obsurd? if that were true, I don't think that this board, or anything other board would function!!! What is this guy smoking???
all_coholic.gif

You have got to be kidding right?....Dude dont even bother replying the idiot he's probably too dumb to communicate.
dh

Lots of people tend to ASS-U-ME things about subjects in which they have no experience.

Before I bought my bike, I heard all sorts of absurd crap. "NO ONE insures those bikes!" "Half of everyone that has gotten one has died already," and "I went down two gears on the highway and it almost flipped!"

My response, "Interesting, please tell me more."

biggrin.gif

dude most of the idiots that say youll get killed on a crotch rocket are the same guys that ride cruisers with no helmet or protective jacket. i will agree that giving an inexpierienced rider a 160 hp bike is a recipe for disaster but most of the people i talk to that ride busa's have good training and wear the right gear.plus not too many 19 year olds can fork over 10 grand for a bike. ask him to show where he got his "facts"

HP

That's what I said... There has got to be something he isn't caughing up. Like "oh, that was people driving BIKES with no HELMETS that had an ACCIDENT"...:angry:

Lots of people tend to ASS-U-ME things about subjects in which they have no experience.

Before I bought my bike, I heard all sorts of absurd crap. "NO ONE insures those bikes!" "Half of everyone that has gotten one has died already," and "I went down two gears on the highway and it almost flipped!"

My response, "Interesting, please tell me more."

biggrin.gif
I agree with Narc.

Heck if they had a 89% death rate.... I don't think the gov would let them on the road.

I'd say that was part of some random statistic like "89% of riders die when hit by a drunk driver on any bike during a full moon during leap year ending in the number 6"!  

If the stats were that bad for the Busa, I'd think we'd not be able to purchase one anymore?!  
rock.gif

hey Ononewheel, did you just get alot of errors trying to post??? I think we were trying to do the same thing! Anyway to delete those???
biggrin.gif

I'd say that was part of some random statistic like "89% of riders die when hit by a drunk driver on any bike during a full moon during leap year ending in the number 6"!  

If the stats were that bad for the Busa, I'd think we'd not be able to purchase one anymore?!  
rock.gif
If it came to that, there would be alot of pissed off peeps!
brave.gif

Yeah...especially for those that haven't gotten one yet!

I see you seem to have been victim of US Customs?!  OUCH!
cussing.gif

Actually, it's higher than 89%.  More like 98%.  IF you're going 180, AND loose control, AND hit a tree, etc.  Sounds like someone is just jealous 'cause the don't have the nutz to drive a real bike!    
umnik.gif

Most BUSA riders are more expirenced than the avg motorcyclist
so I would say that that was BS from his haten A**

but seriously... it's these young kids that never riden before and for their first bike they get themselves something beyond their abilities

Actually folks, the death rate for all of us is 100%. Statistically speaking of course...Next time somone feels the need to share some silly drival remind them of this fact. "On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Better to die doing what you love than live a life empty of pleasure, freedom, or excitement.

Back