Deals gap tips needed

Ononewheel

Registered
I ma headed to the gapp this wed thru sunday with the R1/FZ1 boards. It will be my first time there. Any tip or things I should know?

Do not ride beyond your limits. Before you decide to take any turns at decent speeds, criuse through them slow just to get an orientaion of what it's like.

Awesome.. I will be down there with a red 04 SE busa... Riding with an RF900, Michigan Plates. If you see me make sure you say hi... We will be there Thurs thru Thurs.

Do not ride beyond your limits. Before you decide to take any turns at decent speeds, criuse through them slow just to get an orientaion of what it's like.
What he said.
idea.gif
The biggest thing is to take it easy and all will be good. Check out the Skyway.
Go here for maps and stuff.
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Awesome.. I will be down there with a red 04 SE busa... Riding with an RF900, Michigan Plates.  If you see me make sure you say hi... We will be there Thurs thru Thurs.
Cool I will be lookin for you. i am staying at fontana village. I will be on a red 04 R1, and hanging close to a silver 954 and a blue R1.

Thanks guys, I will be careful, it was an eerie feeling writing my emergency information to put in my wallet just in case.

I will be staying at Fontana as well. Drop by and say hello. Looking forward to meeting a few of you guys!

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

I cant wait to be doing this again.

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086640737 -->

dg03.jpg

Take a run down 28 also. It leaves at the deals gap hotel and heads down to 74. Stay on your side of the road!!! Easy on the brakes in the corners. There are a lot of low sides. Have fun!!! I'll be back up there some time in august.

LOOK OUT for the cops. If you stop at an over look and they are around you will soon know where they are. You got to go ride the skyway its a great ride. The whole place is a blast I cant wait to get back there.

Yes I will be on the Busa. I will be driving a lifted F250 with an enclosed trailer. I will probally be setting up the trailer at the gas station where the dyno runs are for a few hours each day. Drop by and say hello!

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

Back