Deals Gap Trip

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
A few guys from work and myself are going to make a midweek run up to Deals Gap in July.  We will be there Wed July 23-Fri July 25(rotating off days).  Right now we are still in the planing stages so I don't know all of the details (like where we are staying) I will post more info as I get it.

I was thinking I might try to make it up for one day of riding anyway.. maybe the friday.. 25th I suppose... maybe a few others..

would be a nice ride to start winding down the summer riding season I think.

Keep us posted JW. Blount county sheriff's issued over 300 tickets up there last week. However things are pretty much Buisness as usual on the NC side. if I find out anymore info I will let you know

Hey Jim, sorry I didn't reply earlier. The family and I were visiting the mouse in Orlando this week for vacation. Just got back. I'm going to do my best to make it up there. Hope we get a bunch of other board members up there as well.

Have plans on being at the gap one day the week before this, hopefully I can get off and ride down with ego on that friday. Sounds like fun.

Hey Jim,  sorry I didn't reply earlier.  The family and I were visiting the mouse in Orlando this week for vacation.  Just got back.  I'm going to do my best to make it up there.  Hope we get a bunch of other board members up there as well.
That's no fair.  The one and only time I got there the mouse was in jail.  
mad.gif
 The guy in the suit got drunk and beat somebody up.  So no mouse for a while
laugh.gif
 This was back in 85. I hope you had a good time.
I'll know more details in a few weeks.

I'm not sure but it sounds like we might be staying in Pigeon Forge. But we are open for other ideas.
See ya there Dezzy

Jim,

When you guys decide on a hotel, let us know so we can get reservations. I'm already stoked for this trip. Can't wait to get a bunch of 'busas together on some of these twisty roads!

I am going to be visiting my friend July 11th-13, I wish i had the Busa with me. It is only about 50 miles from the Dragon. Oh well i will scout it out for next trip.

Ninja Eater Posted on July 04 2003,3:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to be visiting my friend July 11th-13, I wish i had the Busa with me. It is only about 50 miles from the Dragon. Oh well i will scout it out for next trip. [/QUOTE]

If you like twisties, you're coming to the right place. Great scenery too. Hope you get to bring your bike down here sometime.

Dezzy,

It's still on. Jim is going to post back here with hotel details once that's been determined. Jim, shoot me if I speak incorrectly.

WOW, 300 TICKETS. DUNKIN' DONUTS MUST HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE GOODS AND DISGRUNTLED A FEW 50. AINT NO BULLJIVE ABOUT THE BIG POLICE BALL. NO DOUBT CRAZY.

There is a comfort inn in Sylva, NC which is about as close as we can get to Deals Gap, unless we stay on the west side of it in murphy or anderson/andersonville. let me know so i can book a room, because this is the tourist season there so the early we get a room the cheaper it'll be.

Dezzy,

It's still on.  Jim is going to post back here with hotel details once that's been determined.  Jim, shoot me if I speak incorrectly.
Ben, You are correct. I am still in CA until Monday but one of the guys from work is making all the arrangements. He is going to call me with the info so I can post it here. Hopfully I'll hear from him this weekend.

Back