Deals Gap Trip

I hate to be a party-pooper, but I'm not going to be there. I've got a conflict at work that is going to prevent me from making it. Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to this trip as I haven't been to the gap since October of last year. Hope you guys have a great time.

ben

Ninja Eater Posted on July 04 2003,3:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to be visiting my friend July 11th-13, I wish i had the Busa with me. It is only about 50 miles from the Dragon.  Oh well i will scout it out for next trip.

If you like twisties, you're coming to the right place.  Great scenery too.  Hope you get to bring your bike down here sometime.[/QUOTE]
I did get up to the Smokey national park with a friend. No bikes though. What a great area. I have to get down there with a bike.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I hate to be a party-pooper, but I'm not going to be there.  I've got a conflict at work that is going to prevent me from making it.  Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to this trip as I haven't been to the gap since October of last year.  Hope you guys have a great time.

ben
Sorry to hear that you can't make it.
We are plaining another trip next month. This one will be Fri-Sun 8/15-8/17.

Jester from TX is going to try to make it over.

There is a comfort inn in Sylva, NC which is about as close as we can get to Deals Gap, unless we stay on the west side of it in murphy or anderson/andersonville. let me know so i can book a room, because this is the tourist season there so the early we get a room the cheaper it'll be.
Dezzy you still planing on going?

As much as I hate to say it the trip is off... All the guys from work have backed out.

WE WILL BE GOING 8/15-8/17 FRI SAT SUN.

Back