Going to tha Gap this weekend !

(zukracer @ Sep. 27 2006,17:07) ok... I can believe no one has sent you this page yet  
SHOCKED.gif

How to ride the dragon

Tail of the Dragon site

Read the first page, know it, read it again....  the second link has TONS of good info

What others have said, PLUS stay off the painted lines.. They get slicker than crap when they get a hot or wet.  Otherwise that how to ride the dragon is good.

Check the other area roads on the tail site too....way too many to list here
cool.gif
omg
I drive trucks & that scared the crap outta me
I've had a couple close calls around Cashiers & Highlands, NC. had to get on the brakes for the tandem axle sleeper cabs that haul 53' thru there

I'll go on rec for saying this. You caint describe that ! That is like anything I've ever experienced ! I'm still stunned !
eek2.gif

Hey dude I think I seen you there . I was the one riding the 05le with decals removed and looked like I had to jump off a building to get in that leather suit of mine.. Was riding with a friend of mine he has a 06 R6 . We had a blast I should have said hey . . Good looking 05le you had . Like the Black and Silver too.

Yea, i remember you at tha store. My bad, i should have spoke to you. I had already ask two busa riders about tha board and they were'nt on tha board. We're planning on going back in tha spring. Maybe tha next bash up there.Nice bike you have also !
biggrin.gif

(TennBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,18:18)
We decided at the last minute to hit the Devils triangle. It was two Busa's and a Bandit 1200. That was the first time on the bike through there. It was fun. Alot better than rolling through in the cage.

Back