Going to Da Gap, Da Gap, da Gap Gap Gap

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Well it is that time again...I am heading back to da Gap. This week is the
R1-Forum rally located at Fontana Village. I cant wait to be back in the area, hanging out and riding some of the best roads in the US.

It would be great to see some of my .oRg brethren..... Brenda and I will be there Friday - Sunday.

I will just have the Busa with me as the R1 is gettin' a little love from Lee's Performance.......

Have fun, Kevin! I'll be in Eureka. Make a couple passes for me; it will be a while before I can do that...

Be careful Kev, the Hoot is in town this week and weekend. Also beware of wildlife. Ms Lori went down after hitting a wild boar up there last night. Luckily it was on Darryl's GSXR, lol.

I'm working this weekend on day shift so I can't put in an appearance. Have a ball.

Be careful Kev, the Hoot is in town this week and weekend. Also beware of wildlife. Ms Lori went down after hitting a wild boar up there last night. Luckily it was on Darryl's GSXR, lol.

I'm working this weekend on day shift so I can't put in an appearance. Have a ball.
Man I hate to hear that...just as she was getting back riding again.....

I hope your happy with yourself MISTER!!

Now I can't get that darn jingle out of my head!!! What is that from, the Lone Ranger?

Hey, have fun! And thanks for the hook up on the tires!

Have fun brudda...and ride safe
beerchug.gif

I really dont like you some times,, but have a blast anyway!

Don't forget to bring your Factory Suzuki shirt to wear around... I think I recall that wore a Yamaha shirt at the bash... payback time...

Oh, and of course I want pictures...

Back