Deal on NEW '07 red

I'd offer 9000 plus what ever tag/taxes are needed in your state if the dealer is required to collect them at the same point.

Hit up Quad4stroke ASAP!
What I said...
fight.gif

I'll, call dealerships in other states, before I purchase the 07! Just because I know for sure that bikes are cheaper in other states! Plus it doesn't cost that much to loud your trailor up and go to Portland, Utah, Nevada etc! It'll be worth it just because you did it your way!!! instead of some dealer getting over on you, because he/she thinks they're the only one that sales them!

I'll, call dealerships in other states, before I purchase the 07! Just because I know for sure that bikes are cheaper in other states!  Plus it doesn't cost that much to loud your trailor up and go to Portland, Utah, Nevada etc!  It'll be worth it just because you did it your way!!! instead of some dealer getting over on you, because he/she thinks they're the only one that sales them!
He is in California. So I believe he will have to have a CA spec bike or buy a used non-ca spec unit with more than 7500 miles on the odometer.

Back