Deal on NEW '07 red

aussiekeeper

Registered
Dropped by a dealer today, he's got one 'Busa 2007 left. It is red. What would be a correct deal on this bike? I would love to have an '08, but if I could save $2,000.00 I would buy the '07. So, what would be a smokin' deal out the door? I live in San Diego, Ca.

Ron

I don't see why you couldn't score a left over 07's or even an 06'Busa for $8500 OTD or less.

I was almost in the same place as you, A red 07 or blue 08 well the 08 won. And I am glad I did.

$8,500 is pretty aggressive but it's probably doable. Go for it, man!

--Wag--

That is the local price for an 07 here, but I think you could easily get her out the door for 7999.00.

Just look around. Deal's are out there. Don't be afraid to drive out of state to buy one.

I bought my black 07 just about the time the 08's were coming out. I paid $8900 for mine here in Mesa Arizona.

I bought my black 07 just about the time the 08's were coming out.  I paid $8900 for mine here in Mesa Arizona.
And a pretty one she is Danny.

thumb_up.gif

r8

i'am from ca i got my 03 in 6/04 for 10.2K. and got my 08 a month ago for 12.5k well i did work there also
wowold.gif
Ca its going to be more $$$$$$. i would be happy at a tad more then 10k

Greyrocket, Yes, everything is more here in Ca. I'm hearing $8,900 to $9,500. I'm sure because of the liscensing and cost of doing business here, it will be around 10,000 to 10,300 OTD. This coming week, I will shuffle the 07 and the 08 and see what shakes out. I do know there is a plentiful supply of aftermarket items that may possibly be discounted as well for the '07..............

Ron

i picked up a blue 07 a month ago for 8900, they waived most of the fees and I took care of the tax . It was best i could do and i was getting fair price on my trade in.
New 06s were available for around 8600

looks like I got screwed! I got my blue `07 October 20th for 10,399, and that was marked down almost 2G's. oh well, it was still worth it!

Be sure to check with Quinsey in El Cajon... They are usually the cheapest in San Diego.

I think there are about 4 or 5 of us in San diego... time for a meet  
hello.gif

Mark

If I was picking between an 07 and 08 and the difference was 2k, I'd be leaning toward the 08. If asked the same question a few weeks ago before I put a few miles on an 08 you would have had a different answer.

SD1300, that is where I found it. They sure have sales people run through that store......They have a red '07, last one...and no '08's that sure is a strange place. Anyway.......I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the red, just wondering what to offer. If I can't strike a great deal on it, I'll wait and get an '08 at House, I bought my Stratoliner there.......

Ron

Back