Daytona bike week

Me and Dad (2 Busas) will be there 3/8  around 1 or 2pm

Dak- you going to the Speedway any?  We may skip the Fri MX, but try to hit the track daily for practice and vendors.
Someone says there is a Hess station that has a good sportbike turn out, where is it?  Get tired of getting run out of the 7-11 on Atlantic  

Jay- any good loops for a 4 or 5 hour ride maybe Friday morning?
I havn't been out with the group in a long time, so I really couldn't even think of a good loop. Also, I will be spending alot of time at the track this year...I've got myself set-up as a corner worker for the road races. So, if you see an '04 Blue/Silver riding the track between races, it's me!!
super.gif

However, the Hess station you are referring to is about 1/2 mile west of the track on US-92 (ISB). After hours, it basically becomes the sport bike hangout. I cruised by there last year about 1:00am and estimated 300 bikes in the parking lot.

Kev, I'm riding out sat the 11th early. Heading west on 50 to Groveland...I can meet you there again. I'm going N on 19 to 40 thru the forest to Ormond beach then South to the Hilton for my $400 room. OUCH! I'm hitting the track for the Daytona 200 then going home sunday some time.
Hey Diesel, if my mind serves me correctly, you'll be ceossing 17 on your way to Ormond beach. If you want to meet up that morning on the corner of 17 and 40 I can meet you there at the gas station. I''l be coming from the north on 17. Pm me for my cell# if you want.

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141103694 -->

ok, dont know how i lucked this out, but i got 2 ticekts for the event.. in a suite, all the food/drink/alcohol i want and some pass that lets me into the garage/bike area 1 hr b 4 the race
rock.gif
sounds pretty cool. only cost me 1/2 a paycheck...lol

Which event......MX.....200??

We used to get a catered both in the Winston Tower......till some BAD potato salad dam near killed us one year. We stick with the infield dogs now
smile.gif

we're going but I'll be riding the old Kanatuna and my buddy is on his stretched out bourgets. Not oo fond of the mainstreet crawl so park and walk in to check out the iron. Hope to have my busa by octoberfest

Kev, I'm riding out sat the 11th early. Heading west on 50 to Groveland...I can meet you there again. I'm going N on 19 to 40 thru the forest to Ormond beach then South to the Hilton for my $400 room. OUCH! I'm hitting the track for the Daytona 200 then going home sunday some time.
Hey Diesel, if my mind serves me correctly, you'll be ceossing 17 on your way to Ormond beach. If you want to meet up that morning on the corner of 17 and 40 I can meet you there at the gas station. I''l be coming from the north on 17. Pm me for my cell# if you want.
Cool. I'll have to figure out what time I'm leaving and estimate when I'll get there.

Gonna be there Wed - Sat trailering down with GIXXERHP. I'm staying at a buddies in town...

A board Vet needs to step up and call it...........Friday 3/10 morning somewhere?  Breakfast?  Ride?

HOLLER................    
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141358341 -->

SH.org is doing a ride Sunday 3/12 @ 8am - on drive home day?

We need to get our shid together.....

Back