Daytona bike week

DRAGBUSA1300R

Donating Member
Registered
heading down to bike week friday night any other members heading down.we are staying at finishline campground 2-05 grey/black busas 1-harley 883 heading up to gainsville drags sunday

I wish first year im not going .. Gonna save up and do it at the gap 3 or 4 times this year more fun going there more places to ride better scenary and less traffic.. But boy im gonna miss the main steet party. Just getting old to me same old thing might try and do biketober fest in october never been to that ..Then again daytona gets here and might do like last year and go at the last minute..

wazzup & hbr are going to leave on wednesday     the 8 of march from charerton sc. hanging out at 7-11 or on the wall at the shipwreck. at the track during the day.

I'm taking the week of the 5th off of work. I'll be at the track Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday and I'm taking my daughter to the supercross races Friday evening.

Of course, I don't have very far to drive
wink.gif

Hope to see some of you guys...

im leave AZ the 8th and gonna come back the 13th.  still havent found a place to stay though
mad.gif
   worse case ill stay at my brothers house in daytona.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141017364 -->

I would say WORST case would be a $400 night hotel
wink.gif

Me and dngrumpy will be there on the 8th, in the afternoon sometime.
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

I'll be showing up on the 9th. I'm staying west of town with my parents, just south of Cresent City on 17. If anyone wants to meet up, pm me for my cell#. Jeff

ok.. just called my brother, he said i can stay with him.... i didnt think he was in town this week.. so i lucked out big time. i wish i knew his adress, i just know its like 4 miles (if that) from Casa Del Mar, which i know ill b at fri/sat night.

Me and Dad (2 Busas) will be there 3/8 around 1 or 2pm

Dak- you going to the Speedway any? We may skip the Fri MX, but try to hit the track daily for practice and vendors.
Someone says there is a Hess station that has a good sportbike turn out, where is it? Get tired of getting run out of the 7-11 on Atlantic

Jay- any good loops for a 4 or 5 hour ride maybe Friday morning?

I might try to get over there on the 11th if someone from over here wants to ride over with me. I'm not really looking forward to Daytona. Do any of you guys want to get together for a ride out in the forest or something like that?

I might try to get over there on the 11th if someone from over here wants to ride over with me. I'm not really looking forward to Daytona. Do any of you guys want to get together for a ride out in the forest or something like that?
The 11th I would like to be at the track- 12th on my way home
sad.gif

Any chance of a Friday ride? Forest?

I'd like to spend the majority of my time at the track. I don't much care for the Main street and Atlantic ave. scene. I wanna see the races.
Someone says there is a Hess station that has a good sportbike turn out, where is it?[/QUOTE]
There's one right at I95 and Int. Speedway drive but I'm not sure if it's the one your talking about.

I don't care for riding the crowd either. I don't mind having a couple Sodas at the Wreck and watching the circus
wink.gif

The track is the best IMO

I don't care for riding the crowd either.  I don't mind having a couple Sodas at the Wreck and watching the circus  
wink.gif

The track is the best IMO
Fortunately the track is near the edge of town. It is still miserable trying to get even to and from the track.

I'll be working Friday. Ya'll have fun without me, I'm Daytona'd out.

Kev

Kev, I'm riding out sat the 11th early. Heading west on 50 to Groveland...I can meet you there again. I'm going N on 19 to 40 thru the forest to Ormond beach then South to the Hilton for my $400 room. OUCH! I'm hitting the track for the Daytona 200 then going home sunday some time.

Maybe a Saturday morning breakfast meet?

A local should pick a spot and we could chime in yay or nay.

Easy to get Daytona'd out.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141095479 -->

Back