Looking for accomodations for Bike Week Daytona!!!

1BAD02RT

Registered
Hello all,

Just joined the forum in a quest to find other riders heading to Daytona. I am located in Detroit, MI and am planning to head down to Daytona with my Busa in the back of a Ram pickup. I am looking for one other rider and possibly a third person (non-rider) to share expenses for the trip. I have estimated the fuel to run $300 round trip and the condo to be around $700 for the whole week. I have not booked anything and need a deposit if you're serious about going!

I am also up for tagging along with someone else heading down there, willing to pay my share of fuel and accomodations!! Let me know what you're thinking.

Info on me:

I am an easy-going 25-yr. old college student finishing up my last semester and I really need a break to head to Daytona! This will be my first year down there and I really aniticipate a great time! I have had multiple bikes over the years and am a responsible rider...........

Val (810) 580-9854

The LaPlaya Resort & Hotel has biker packages ; 3 days as little as $540 includes daily Barbeque, welcoming drink and covered areas for your bike. I am staying at the LaPLaya . They said to use the 1-800 DAYTONA phone number to inquire about the rates and specials. Might be less expensive lodging than the condo. Worth a call. Wardie

Back