biketober fest

turbobusa666

Registered
I am planning to go down to daytona beach for biketober fest this year. it will be my fist time and i would like to hook up with some fellow busa riders that live in the daytona beach area. I don't know the area and could use some advice as to where to go and stay. I hope to stay for a week to 10 days.

Let me know when your there, im up there every bike week and biketoberfest.....

thanks for responding. I am a new owner of an 2002 busa. I really enjoy the company of other busa owners. I think anyone can own a bike, but it take a special person to ride the greatest bike ever made. hope to see you all in daytona beach for biketoberfest. jd

damn....that was a long time ago, I can't believe you remember that. I sure had fun on that message board. Will you be going to the star trek convention again the year? I doubt that anyone can top your klingon costume. Although your old lady came close painting her body green and dancing around the judges. Best of luck, 666[move]the number of the beast

Wait till you see my Klingon urge to procreate ritual this year. It's the bomb. Green girls are in. Na Nu Na Nu , and " Live Long and Prosper"

What kinda boost are ya runnin' on that '02 ? Can't wait to hear about it

<!--EDIT|badazbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081818344 -->

I'm here in Daytona, so I should be able to hook-up atleast 1 day. Email or PM and I will also try to help with the where to stay part.

Hey badazbusa and FMSCYCLES!! Where in Daytona you live and what yr/color are you riding. Maybe we can set something up. I'm normally out around the Mainstreet area every couple of weeks, when I'm not working. I'm in P.O.

Email me with contact info if interested.

Got it....Thanks

I'm off next weekend and as long as the "honey-do" list is not outragous then I'm good to ride.

Talk to you later,

Jay

flynjay, Going for a ride tommorow 4-17. Meeting somewhere in Ormond at 8:00A.M. Sent you an E-mail with my cell#. Love to meet up with ya. Anyone else interested shoot me a p.m. or E-mail

Back