Wardie Gone to Daytona

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Out of here, sick of snow, cold and darkness. Going where it's warmer (I don't care if it's only 65 degrees) and it doesn't snow.

I'll take pics of the Daytona Sport Bike Fest. Check out my show 2 Wheel Power Hour Tuesday 6pm to 8pm on www.570wkbn.com

Follow the click to listen live directions. Mara from Sport Bike fest will be on in the second hour. Hotties abound in Daytona. C YA!

have fun and travel safe...i can't wait to feel 65 degree weather again! hope you have a great time! :beerchug:

Hey, Wardie!!!

Have a great trip, brother, and good luck with your national show debut!!!

Looking forward to a full report on your return, and certainly feel free to hit me up while you're down there!

:beerchug:

Yee-hah!

Hope you are taking your computer to give us the play by play! Have fun in the sun brother! :beerchug:

ahhhhhhhhh daytona....spent enough time there to truely never want to go back...but...there are still people i love there...will have to visit them some day

Im sitting in Atlanta airport heading home form the weekend!

Wardie is back. Coldest Daytona on record. Had an awesome show. It should be posted on www.570wkbn.com tomorrow.

Every year Daytona is different. Did a ton of stuff! Crazy week. Every night 11pm to 1am coming back to hotel had rain pants, sweat shirt and long shirt on. Cold...

The only girls in bikini's were from Ohio..ha,ha Pictures and I have some video of me on Daytona international Speedway. I hit 118 on short strasightaway. Oh man it was fun!

Daytona 200 was excellent adn well run! More to follow! Did not see Layla's mom or any others at Sportbike fest?

Did happen upon the Grim Reapers who as well as the Outlaws MC Club stayed at our hotel. The Reapers came from all over FLA. Seemed like a good group. I'll check them out this week.

Back