Daytona beach

I would ride down there for sure. Have done it once already. I only have a few days down there dew to my wifes work. Just a quick little getaway.
I been there couple of times with and without bike, without its not the same :banghead:
Lets ride from here! :poke:

I live 40 miles north of daytona,been going to bike week now 18yrs.The hot spot for sport bikes is at the HESS gas station on us92 on fri and sat nights.The bikes i see there are amazing!! But it comes and goes,hang out for a couple of hrs and you will be entertained to say the least.Ask any local sport bike with fla tags and they will tell you where the HESS station is.Another hot spot and must see if you have a sport bike is at Mary Mcloud blvd at bethume cookman collage.Once again just ask a local and they will direct you,and if you like hot fish sandwiches or chicken,man that is the place!!Alot of good home made cooking going on there at the strip!!And finally if you want to see some knuckle heads drag racing in flip fops and tee shirts,no helmets..hahahha you have to go to the old deland airport.Where the racing suface is a old runway strip with weeds coming out of the cracks! Enjoy yourself!!!!!!

Wow, sounds like heaven!

I let my buddy ride it that week, we left his crap at home.
we came up to a light and someone said to him "nice bike". he said "its his". then the guy said "nice friend"

just taking the busa this time. the chopper has some electric problems. been putting off fixing it. easy to do when you have multi bikes

will be there sat. for supersport and superbike race----will be wearing my busa hat--see ya there---

Chelsea is there........This was taken today:laugh:

421956_3246675338694_1621257268_2763234_1237793203_n.jpg

I went down. About 30mph. Front tire locked and skid. bike went out from under me. I fell to the ground and rolled like 30 feet. Bike went about 50 feet. Body sliders may have saved my leg. Left side is all scuffed and the metal cover has a small oil leak. I have cuts on my knees and arms and my hip hurts. I got up and walked off the road. No gear at all. Luck I was not hit from behind.

Back