Daytona beach

I've never been. My family has Harley Davidson's, im going with them. They go every March and October. They claim there are plenty of "rice rockets"

i went about 10 years ago and im ready to go back, they have everything out there. it's SICK out there......:thumbsup:

I live 40 miles north of daytona,been going to bike week now 18yrs.The hot spot for sport bikes is at the HESS gas station on us92 on fri and sat nights.The bikes i see there are amazing!! But it comes and goes,hang out for a couple of hrs and you will be entertained to say the least.Ask any local sport bike with fla tags and they will tell you where the HESS station is.Another hot spot and must see if you have a sport bike is at Mary Mcloud blvd at bethume cookman collage.Once again just ask a local and they will direct you,and if you like hot fish sandwiches or chicken,man that is the place!!Alot of good home made cooking going on there at the strip!!And finally if you want to see some knuckle heads drag racing in flip fops and tee shirts,no helmets..hahahha you have to go to the old deland airport.Where the racing suface is a old runway strip with weeds coming out of the cracks! Enjoy yourself!!!!!!

I wish it was a little closer and I'd go for sure.

One down side, I hear there are alot of bike thefts so bring your best security items and make sure your insured....

One of my friends just got his stolen down there, and a member here was on a trip and got his stolen too :banghead:

Im still debating.. if I do end up going down Im gonna take big posters of my bike.. they can steal them and ride them around all they want... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cant go until 2015 cause of school. Have been a few times, and always had a blast. Even met the OCC guys a few times.

The one here in Myrtle Beach is starting to circle the drain. The blue hairs have mad it everything but fun to be there.

Here is both my Bikes at J&P Biketoberfest 07

J&P.jpg

Back