Hope my Bike Week involves meeting a chick like th

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOCKED.gif
He said not to hard ( beevis voice )
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Well Amy IS attractive, and she's a nice compliment to any Hayabusa.....or anything else she poses by.  But then again, Amy IS a married woman now.......I honor that.  
bowdown.gif

My question is, does Krystal ever make it to Vegas
rock.gif
.  What's the story
rock.gif
.  I'll take the hump off, and actually put my passenger seat on........for the first time, I might add.......YUMMAY !!!  
super.gif

Huuuuubba-Hubba.  Thanks Diesel, that's a saver !!!  
beerchug.gif

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' r/b

"RUBBER SIDE DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!".

rock.gif

as a matter of fact Spud-we may be headed out your way in March/April for "work"
wink.gif

plus I need to hit up one'a my boyz out there in Vegas....tossed his 6-mo. old 2006 ZO6 into a ditch, so he's been hurtin somethin fierce since he lost his baby a few months back. Been meaning to get out that way but with work here n covering bills we just been too busy. Was goin to go out there for the AVN awards, but then Id have to hold off a few more months on a VERY big mod for my bike-so I put Vegas on the backburner for a lil bit....

When Im gettn ready to come out there, we'll hit ya up tho-dust that rear seat off man-
I HATE RIDN BI*CH ON A DIRTY SEAT!-hope you can haul n extra 240lbs
SHOCKED.gif

j/k-I'll def. hit u up when we're comin man-always happy to meet some more brothers from da .org!
super.gif

BigD...DUDE...it's gone again...just 'cause the urge strikes doesn't mean it goes up in the forums...
all_coholic.gif

Rule of thumb - if I can smell her azz from the pic, it's probably not okay to post up...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back