Bike Week

mr8ball

Registered
Hay all, anyone heading to myrtle beach for bike week in Oct.? Its the first week in Oct and its suppose to be the last one. I have never been and i am planing on riding my busa along with my girlfriend and her Can AM Spider. Anyway looking forward to it. Hope to see ya there

DSC_0004.jpg

Can-Am 001.jpg

Try to make it to the Dog House North. They have stunt rides there most of the time. It's a great show and it's free.

Try to make it to the Dog House North. They have stunt rides there most of the time. It's a great show and it's free.

Thanks i will try to get there. We are suppose to head to Charleston SC on Thursday to check out the sites there. I am really looking forward to the ride

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time, take care and be safe.:thumbsup:

i live in north charleston, so if you need to know where the shopping food or whatever else it just let me know or if you just want another busa to ride with or just wanna party it up with some crazy army guys :beerchug:

ima try and get up to this bike week....might skip a day of class to go :whistle:

foresure84 and mr.8ball, nice bikes! I have the same color and the full TBR exhaust system. Question, do you have a juice box hooked into it, and if so, do you like it?

I would tell you post pics upon your return, but I doubt your lady would allow any good photos of the natives. Safe travels none-the-less.

foresure84 and mr.8ball, nice bikes! I have the same color and the full TBR exhaust system. Question, do you have a juice box hooked into it, and if so, do you like it?

Mine is stock except for the pipes. I don't have the money to put a lot into it. I am a joy rider who loves the speed. I am not into the twists but do enjoy them every now and then. Well for you that are going look me up. I will be with a group of Harley boys but there is one other busa with us. Hope to see ya there

Back