DAYTONA BIKE WEEK

(300Busa @ Dec. 10 2006,18:06)
(GIXERHP @ Dec. 10 2006,20:03) Ive been going for 10+ years now! And ill never miss it!!
I just need  a trailer and a week off work.
Its only money!!!

Spend

Spend
Spend!!!!!!!!!!!!

super.gif

I want to go. Give me a good couple places to get rooms at. It'll be me & the wifey.

Hey, Snake We booked a place for the week, I didn't want to torture Shawn the whole time I'm there. We'll be in Orlando for the first part. If there is alcohol then I'll be on his couch... You gonna do the weekend or the whole week?

With busa bash, and the midwest meet n greet so close doubt if I could get the time off from work or I would be there. Have a great time .

(DNGrumpy @ Dec. 27 2006,16:22) Hey, Snake We booked a place for the week, I didn't want to torture Shawn the whole time I'm there.  We'll be in Orlando for the first part.  If there is alcohol then I'll be on his couch...  You gonna do the weekend or the whole week?
I haven't decided yet. It will probably be thurs thru sunday. I don't think he'll have a problem with that. He won't have his bike streetable though (it'll be in race trim). If you want to stop in Jacksonville on the way down let me know.

(snakeyezzz @ Dec. 27 2006,18:38)
(DNGrumpy @ Dec. 27 2006,16:22) Hey, Snake We booked a place for the week, I didn't want to torture Shawn the whole time I'm there.  We'll be in Orlando for the first part.  If there is alcohol then I'll be on his couch...  You gonna do the weekend or the whole week?
I haven't decided yet. It will probably be thurs thru sunday. I don't think he'll have a problem with that. He won't have his bike streetable though (it'll be in race trim). If you want to stop in Jacksonville on the way down let me know.
Times still ticking!!!

Back