craigslist police video have u seen this

HIGH IMPACT SEATZ

Registered
not sure if anyone has seen this but i thought i would share it again mid cal stunters found this guy on craigslist saying he was a pro and can teach you to stunt for 50 bucks an hour check it out for your self

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a classic bro! :thumbsup: Video has a cult following on just about every motorcycle forum on the net :laugh:

YYUUTTTTGGGHHHHH!!!!

Lol that is an oldy but still epic.
Posted via Mobile Device

he actually put out some sort of a "rebuttal" video clip

Seen that video before. That's a good one. :laugh: I wish I could make my bike go, "Yut Ughhhh"

Last edited:
he actually put out some sort of a "rebuttal" video clip
- Yuught UGH CRAIGSLIST STUNT POLICE 2 (NEW VIDEO SAME GUY)[/url]

*language warning on this video* :rulez:

That aside....I had never seen that rebuttal. :rofl:

Guy is a serious azz clown! You can tell he's so embarrassed he got OWNED all over the net :laugh:

:rofl: Here is a spoof video relating to the initial classic video and the one the kromdom posted up :rofl:

Four minutes of it is overkill, but the initial satire is funny.
*strong language warning*

my boys from stuntride.com sent this check it out Jason Pullen- Switchback Wheelie on Harley gone bad!..wreck pics - Stuntride Motorcycle Stunt Forums Jason Pullen- Switchback Wheelie on Harley gone bad!..wreck pics

That's a pretty bad picture of Jason. But... You don't get as good as he is by never crashing. If anyone ever has a chance to see him in person... HE IS BADDASS!!

101_2354.jpg

101_2341.jpg

:rofl: Here is a spoof video relating to the initial classic video and the one the kromdom posted up :rofl:

Four minutes of it is overkill, but the initial satire is funny.
*strong language warning*

Yes, folks.......black gangbangers,,,,,now available in white!!

Back