U really missed it

That is one sweet looking road! Lucky Azz!
biggrin.gif

Yea, I grew up in Red Bluff, which is just north of chico. It is a beautiful area up there in the summer or winter time. Nice to see you had a fun time.

Looks like some absolutely beautiful scenery. Great road, great food, sucky gas prices, but overall sounds like a great day!

Sweet...real sweet. Indeed, in my book anyway, this kind of riding is what motorcycling is all about...
Ride safe...

Man!!! Than looks like a awsome ride you did. i need to come up north with ya and do some of these awsome rides.

-E

man u suck
wink.gif

I'm sooo jealous.....looks like an incredible place to ride
cool.gif

All are welcome to visit and I would love to show ya around... there are so many roads up here within a few hundred miles I have yet to see even 1/2 of them.

Big E " come on up! "

Sweet road Kent, and great pics. Wish I'd ridden that one before I left from up north.

Excellent pics. Beautiful scenery. Would definately love to ride that road!!
cool.gif

WOW!!!!!
beerchug.gif
That place is absolutely breath taking....how were the roads? They looked pretty clean from the pics....good safe kneedrags in the curves? WOW!!!!

Dan

Yodle-ay-ee-ooo!
tounge.gif

Are you serious about the invite? I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks...the week of Aug 15 to be exact.
rock.gif

Awesome, I'm going to take pics of my ride next weekend, beutiful with tons of twisties but I've never been on my bike, can't wait to carve it up.

Kent, awesome road!!! Lucky Dawg!!! Aren't California roads just beauuuuutiful!! I'm so glad you had a great/safe ride.... Maybe I can talk Shawn into trailering up your way and going on that ride with you!! We'll treat for a cold one at the end of the day if you play tour guide/host!!!

Glad to see all is well in your world my friend..... Hope to see you again soon!!!

Smooches......

Lo

p.s. If we come up there I promise I'll be on time!
tounge.gif

Is This starting to sound like a party at Kent's House?
rock.gif

I'll bring the beer and the bike
tounge.gif

Yodle-ay-ee-ooo!
tounge.gif

Are you serious about the invite?  I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks...the week of Aug 15 to be exact.
rock.gif
Yes invite is open...
Lo, Efren, Owen...  My house is real small, but I can check on some local motels, good safe area.
But I have to check a few things about the exact date though. I will be outa town a week or so in Aug & Sept - I'll get back to ya.  Possibly during the 1st 2 weeks in Sept... ?

Owen , I gotta get me one of those jobs that u get a vacation every month. You were just off for over a week to Laguna, right?  good deal man.  
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091542811 -->

I get four weeks a year and I carried over two weeks from last year. Now the new company policy is use 'em or lose 'em.

I may be able to move the week to September.

Back