Roll Call ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
OK who's gonna be there for sure? and who knows a good place for lunch?

I will be there sat at 9 a.m. some of us were planning to have lunch together and I can give ya my cel # for a hook up - Kent

btw $12 to get in and $7 parking  
mad.gif
  should be free imho but I will still have fun ...
smile.gif

and here's the link in case u missed it sf international motorcycle shows ...

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099278710 -->

Hey Kent,

Flrider and I (Mobusa) will be there for sure. Were leaving Sacto at 7 AM. After a little stop for Breakfast, should put us there around 10am (which is when it opens I think). Drop me a line at mrbhd@pacbell.net and I will give you my cell number. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again!

Right on, u guyz ridin in?

Weather is looking good, should be sunny and 70 +degrees

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099313975 -->

The wife and I will be there, we're driving in and making a weekend out of it. Should be at the show by 10 am, let's get a lunch group together.

Hey Hawaii could you pin this?

And Is anybody going Sunday? Looks like maybe a lil cloudy but Sat is perfect. Im tryin to call all of the fellas to see if they want to ride, but probably won't see them til Fri. Night.

I'm going to drive up if I go Sunday, but If I can get Sat. off I will ride.
But either way I will have pics and intell from my contacts on the busa for 06.

Thanks,
Roy

OBTW And I might be able to accomodate some riders for Moto GP weekend. I havent hear but from a few if they are going and where we all would meet for a ride /getogether. As usual I have 75 feet in across from Bubba Gumps for Sat. Night. Fri we should all go up to Mauis Tacos. there will be a big meet in Gilroy.

has there been a poll up for the meeting for the 1st annual?As far as the Poll for the area. Someone should post it. If not I will post one on Wed. night.

I should have mine ready this week.  I just put the wave rotors on tonight, and need to finish repolishing the frame/buff the fairings!  I might try to ride out on Sunday.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099373033 -->

I have class on Saturday, so I can't make it. I was thinking of going on Sunday.

Rich and Greyrocket, you guy's want to ride down together on Sunday?

OK who's gonna be there for sure? and who knows a good place for lunch?

I will be there sat at 9 a.m. some of us were planning to have lunch together and I can give ya my cel # for a hook up - Kent

btw $12 to get in and $7 parking  
mad.gif
  should be free imho but I will still have fun ...
smile.gif

and here's the link in case u missed it   sf international motorcycle shows ...
i been there several times and parking was "free" for bikes. too bad, i can't make it this year.

Brian I may be down. I just finishing buffing the bike tonight and changed the rotors out. I am going to do the final polish on the frame and put the tank on tomorrow. I am going to final buff it on Thur. So I should be ready for Sunday. I will hit you up on Friday or Saturday.

Me & the mrs. are makin a weekend out it of too, so Sunday would be cool with me, doesnt matter...

FLRider & Mo whatcha think? Sunday ?
rock.gif

Flrider and Mobusa will have to stick with Saturday. So, Hope to see somebody there!! (Kent???)

Sure Mike, I planned to hook up with Bob anyway so Sat it is. ( hmmmm maybe my wife will let me go both days ... not! ) And i still dont know where to have lunch... lots of places around there though. Really good pie & coffee not far. I went to last year but will need a little more protein than that for lunch.
biggrin.gif

Back