Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok Busa Buddy's,  here's the deal August 20-21 we ride the Nor - Cal.  Now some of you are coming from all around Cali and the invite is open to all of us...

The way I figure, you should arrive on Thurs. I will scout the motels/hotels ... and we ride Hwy 36 , 299 & 3 on friday early and it takes ALL DAY! ( leave at sun up return at sun down )Then we ride to the mt's on sat ( hwy 70 & 32 ... ) and a short cruise sunday before u head home.

If ya wanna check out some of the local flora & fona see   www.pashnit.com

So the question is :  who's in?
rock.gif
You know u wanna !
biggrin.gif

Starting point is Chico, Ca.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091683102 -->

ChicoNorCal.gif

Hey Kent.. I think I might be able to make it... Do you have a line up on a motel or anything yet? Stating point is Chico, so is that where we would be staying?

Ron

Hey Kent.. I think I might be able to make it... Do you have a line up on a motel or anything yet? Stating point is Chico, so is that where we would be staying?

Ron
Yes everything is relatively close here. Also Chico is a good safe town. Lots of dining, motels/hotels...

Sierra Nevada Brewery & Grill is excellent.

Now the choices will be from motel 6 type place to Oxford Suites. Preference?
rock.gif
anyone?

Kent ,
i will be there for sure bud. can you provide some pricing for us for the motel and suites. just to get a range for the pocket book.
-Efren

Crap!! I just looked at my calender and I have a cage fight I have to be at on the 20th!! grrrrr

I'm out for now.. if something changes and I can make it Kent I will send you an email.

RATS!!

Anyway, if anyone in the area, or anyone that wants to drive to the area and check out the cage fight on that night, go to

World Extreme Cagefighting

http://www.wec.tv/

Should be a good fight, August 20th at the Palace in Lemoore.

Our fighter is Van Palacio

There is a fighter there that is a real nice guy and bad to the bone. His name is Olaf Alfonso

I was at a Bakersfield cage fight and this guy about 40 seconds into the fight comes up with a right round house kick to this guys head, fricken connects and the guy just collapsed like a collapsible cup. It was the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

I very rarely kick to the head because once your foot rises above the waste line you usually lose power and speed the higher you go, I have never seen anyone kick someone so quick and so hard.

You could hear the guys skull crack from 3 rows back, the guy hit the ground and started to twitch, knocked his arse out cold.

Anyway, total of 10 fighters that night. Should be a good night..

Sorry, didn’t meabn to hijack, we now return you to your regular scheduled thread..

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091727689 -->

Holy bed bugs Batman!
I checked Expedia.com and Hotels.com and Chico seems to be booked solid that weekend, except for the pricey hotels.  I found rooms in Paradise (wherever that is). Sheesh!  Any ideas Kent? Anyone want to split a room? Charles?

What's going on in Chico that weekend?

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091793367 -->

Back