craigslist stunt police

Looks like someone (the guy filming and mocking) needs to get a life. His taunting isn't helping an already nervous rider.

Looks like someone (the guy filming and mocking) needs to get a life. His taunting isn't helping an already nervous rider.
I thought all the "Students" were accomplished stunters already?

they should have had the camera on the guy when they all lined up and came down the street... :laugh:

2 funny. I cant do and wouldnt do any of that but it was funny. dude was trying to rip people off and in the process would likely have gotten some folks really hurt in the process not to mention damaged bikes.:laugh:

It WAS an epic fail, but there were alot of threats on that board, some prosecutable in some states. Makes this board look like a bunch of catholic schoolgirls (I like it that way).

I couldn't hardly even understand what those wannabe "gangstas" (read "inmates") were saying? Yeah, that's who I want to model my life after....

bwha ha ha wah ha ROFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl: he should be sop lucky those guys didnt kick his rear end and all they did was call him out, around here the stunters carry guns, deal drugs and live the life of crime, Im sure they wouldnt of minded dishing out a beating...

WOW, I just spent TWO HOURS reading all of that, CLASSIC

YUUTT UGGGHHHHHH

squid.gif

Back