Craigs List Find-1981 Honda CBX 1.5 Miles-One of Three

brings back fond memories :)

5Lf5G45M73G93I93Mdc3af959d1d58fa81f62.jpg
5K95F25Hb3M93Ne3Hac3ade33d3cf427912f2.jpg

It was a beast, back then. My buddy bought one in 84 and I took her down the street nailed it in second gear and that CBX stood right up and I carried a nice power wheelie. Very impressed with it's power, good memories...

down side its an auto shop bike meaning its been apart hundreds of times haha
We had one donated from Honda for our school shop....they never let anyone touch it, it was strictly a showpiece. I would bet that one was the same :laugh:
It seems like the folks selling those bikes are buying them as investments...as in not riding them? Its very hard to make money on most bikes, only a select few increase in value, even with low mileage. Bikes are meant to be ridden :beerchug:

We had one donated from Honda for our school shop....they never let anyone touch it, it was strictly a showpiece. I would bet that one was the same :laugh:
It seems like the folks selling those bikes are buying them as investments...as in not riding them? Its very hard to make money on most bikes, only a select few increase in value, even with low mileage. Bikes are meant to be ridden :beerchug:

and the ones that increase were low number bikes and that one was not low numbers haha

Back