Crack on Clear Tach cover

If you're into it for the principle do the smalls claims court thing. They're failing to honor the warranty and it's not like they can prove abuse. I've had good luck with my Busa but it's definitely the first and last Suzuki product I will ever buy just for the fact they don't honor warranties as proven by how many people have been screwed over by the sorry excuse for a transmission.

If you have time to kill and want some satisfaction park your Busa just off the dealers property line with a big sign stating they don't honor warranties. It's spring time and if you do that during their peak hours a few times over one week odds are you'll kill a few sales for them. Just one bike sale will end up costing them 20X what that plastic lens costs.

I wish you were little bit closer. I'd go in on a Monday and set up a deal on buying an expensive bike. Go back on Tuesday with cash in hand while you happen to be set up out front with your protest. Pretend to talk to you and then go in and ask the sales droid what's going on while conveniently showing off the cash. Listen to his side of the story and then say screw it and walk out.

Thanks Turbo Torch.

I'd do the thing with parking the bike out there if i didn't have the whole "job" thing to go to. I may have to go to small claims court for it. It's pretty pathetic that I have to do that though, especially for a bike with less than 150 miles on it.

Don't get me wrong, I love this bike, but it'll definitely be the last suzuki that I ever buy. I never had an issue getting Honda to stand behind their product...it's a shame Suzuki can't do the same.

(ibified @ Mar. 23 2007,00:07) Thanks Turbo Torch.  

I'd do the thing with parking the bike out there if i didn't have the whole "job" thing to go to.  I may have to go to small claims court for it.  It's pretty pathetic that I have to do that though, especially for a bike with less than 150 miles on it.  

Don't get me wrong, I love this bike, but it'll definitely be the last suzuki that I ever buy.  I never had an issue getting Honda to stand behind their product...it's a shame Suzuki can't do the same.
If you are going to court do yourself a favor and go to an inspection site or police department and have someone document the mileage and condition of the bike. Cause by the time the courts hear your case you could have a few thousand miles on the bike. Just an idea!

Why not call American Suzuki in California ((717) 572-1490)?  Go straight to the source and tell them of your absolute displeasure in the fact that Suzuki would not cover the crack under warranty.  

Seems to me that quickly resolving this small issue would have kept another valuable customer or two.  If it was me, it would have been fixed immediately, and I'd have given you a coupon for 20% off on your next mod!

Dude, i would seriously consider riding that bike through the front window of that dealership and telling them to shove it up there ass. i can't stand for one minute when dealerships do this crap. Tell them you just spent 11K on this new bike and if a 50.00 (dealer cost) part is going to lose your years of upcomming service, maintenance, aftermarket parts, not to mention if you ever wreck it. You will go somewhere else. I got a dealer to take a helmet back after it had been worn because i asked him if the 300.00 helmet was worth losing the thousands of dollars in parts/maintenance i was going to spend over the next few years. I would go down there and demand to talk to the owner. If you stay persistant, and don't let them jerk you around you will get what you deserve eventually. don't give up. if nothing else for spite.

(05 Busa LE @ Mar. 23 2007,16:30) Why not call American Suzuki in California ((717) 572-1490)? Go straight to the source and tell them of your absolute displeasure in the fact that Suzuki would not cover the crack under warranty.

Seems to me that quickly resolving this small issue would have kept another valuable customer or two. If it was me, it would have been fixed immediately, and I'd have given you a coupon for 20% off on your next mod!
+1 Suzuki may never know that they are being mis-represented or that their customers are being treated unfairly if you don't escalate to them.

I bet you that dealer/service manager NEVER contacted Suzuki

(heavybusa @ Mar. 23 2007,14:08)
(05 Busa LE @ Mar. 23 2007,16:30) Why not call American Suzuki in California ((717) 572-1490)?  Go straight to the source and tell them of your absolute displeasure in the fact that Suzuki would not cover the crack under warranty.  

Seems to me that quickly resolving this small issue would have kept another valuable customer or two.  If it was me, it would have been fixed immediately, and I'd have given you a coupon for 20% off on your next mod!
+1 Suzuki may never know that they are being mis-represented or that their customers are being treated unfairly if you don't escalate to them.

I bet you that dealer/service manager NEVER contacted Suzuki
+2 on that...

Back