Couple of "interesting" bikes at one of days coffee stops

Met a friend downtown...always something to see. Like a "bicycle built for two" + 8 more.

20200802_174828_Burst01.jpg

20200802_175259.jpg

I see this guy around a fair bit,rarely on the same bike. He works at one of the dealerships...I have never heard or seen a K9 Bobber till now. The event could have been postponed indefinitely (not a Guzzi fan)

20200802_172513_Burst01.jpg

Classics roll be every 5 minutes...should have snapped about 20 more pics,but I was busy...entertaining.

20200802_172453.jpg

I have a lot of horsepower but can only carry 1 passenger. This guy has 1 horsepower and can carry 4, and make big bucks doing it.
Ya gotta love a town where it is still legal to own a horse within the city limits,and ride it to/for work if wanted. Lots of stipulations,but still on the books. My nephew took a summer job once working for one of my ex-sis-in-law's following her horse drawn carriage's (tourist business) around town in a crappy little Datsun p/u truck scooping up the horse manure.
Got the usual jokes shouted at him....
"Well that's a shi77y job eh" :laugh: Poor kid.
Rubb.

20200802_172215_Burst01.jpg

Out for an' afternoon spin...this rolled up. Really sweet condition.

20200804_162648_Burst01.jpg

20200804_162632_Burst01.jpg

Owner disappeared,so no chat which was actually SUPER COOL and totally fine by me.
Why you ask....

Because 2 beauties showed up....

b and p.jpg

This Porsche and its driver.
We met and chatted for a bit a few days ago. She busted my ballz bigtime. She is so sharp,so witty, very very cool lady. I was like trying to chat her up and she was playing me like a fish on a hook. She was throwing jabs,I was bobbin' and weavin'. It was awesome. There was a bit of a crowd listening and watching the action. She left walking across the street and I was saying how 'bout I give you my number and she was like "That's OK" and I was like "Yer killin' me here"....
Then she looked back all smarty,sexy & hot an' say's..."You'll see me around."
I'm like.... :drool: So I put my tongue away, kinda nod to the crowd with that look like..."Oh ya,she wants me." Jump on the Busa,lay a little somethin' down on the road all cool an' shi7...knowing full well...thinkin' "Nice try Rubb." :banghead:
Well,fast forward to a couple hours ago. Standing there beside my bike,facing away from the cars parked behind me. I'm reading/sending texts...fuggin' oblivious to the world. I hear the car a couple spaces back leave. Well I guess I was day dreaming...DOH! Did not hear the Porsche pull up. A voice from behind say's "Hey,how ya doin?"
Wahoooooooooo..... talked for an' hour,hour and a half...
Exchanged phone numbers,she will be on the back of my Busa hopefully soon.
She is a real wild child,admits to being a bit of a speed freak.Among other things.... :laugh:
Hello my lovely.She is so cute,her personality has trouble written all over it.The things she says... When we first met and she started to walk away we were throwing it back and forth and I remember saying..."It's all good,probably wouldn't have worked,I'm way older than you." Know what she says...."How do you know what I like?" with a little evil smile. I'm like ...
eye brow.gif
She is going to play with me like a cat plays with a mouse before she kills it.
Rubb is not afraid to die.
Rubb.

Out for an' afternoon spin...this rolled up. Really sweet condition.

View attachment 1624365

View attachment 1624366

Owner disappeared,so no chat which was actually SUPER COOL and totally fine by me.
Why you ask....

Because 2 beauties showed up....

View attachment 1624367

This Porsche and its driver.
We met and chatted for a bit a few days ago. She busted my ballz bigtime. She is so sharp,so witty, very very cool lady. I was like trying to chat her up and she was playing me like a fish on a hook. She was throwing jabs,I was bobbin' and weavin'. It was awesome. There was a bit of a crowd listening and watching the action. She left walking across the street and I was saying how 'bout I give you my number and she was like "That's OK" and I was like "Yer killin' me here"....
Then she looked back all smarty,sexy & hot an' say's..."You'll see me around."
I'm like.... :drool: So I put my tongue away, kinda nod to the crowd with that look like..."Oh ya,she wants me." Jump on the Busa,lay a little somethin' down on the road all cool an' shi7...knowing full well...thinkin' "Nice try Rubb." :banghead:
Well,fast forward to a couple hours ago. Standing there beside my bike,facing away from the cars parked behind me. I'm reading/sending texts...fuggin' oblivious to the world. I hear the car a couple spaces back leave. Well I guess I was day dreaming...DOH! Did not hear the Porsche pull up. A voice from behind say's "Hey,how ya doin?"
Wahoooooooooo..... talked for an' hour,hour and a half...
Exchanged phone numbers,she will be on the back of my Busa hopefully soon.
She is a real wild child,admits to being a bit of a speed freak.Among other things.... :laugh:
Hello my lovely.She is so cute,her personality has trouble written all over it.The things she says... When we first met and she started to walk away we were throwing it back and forth and I remember saying..."It's all good,probably wouldn't have worked,I'm way older than you." Know what she says...."How do you know what I like?" with a little evil smile. I'm like ...View attachment 1624368 She is going to play with me like a cat plays with a mouse before she kills it.
Rubb is not afraid to die.
Rubb.

Cool old GS, they were an iconic bike.

Last edited:
After a grueling day of working on a friends rolling turd I stopped for ice-cream. Met a couple Harley dudes,one of which I knew from work years ago. Cool guys. There was a Kawi there with the big Givi bags which I will put on for a road trip perhaps next year.Got to see first hand what the set up will look like on my bike. Anyway,couple cool bikes...I liked the ice cream more thou. :laugh:

The "Vulcan Mind Meld"
View attachment 1623228

I know it says "Victory" on the side...but is it really? :laugh:

View attachment 1623232

My buddies Indian.

View attachment 1623233

When I get them bags on my Busa its going to be one rolling buhemuth.

View attachment 1623231

Harley "cronies" I think they are the same the world over. :D

View attachment 1623229

I gave them an' "ear-full" passing them at Mach 5 on the way home.
Going by them in the oncoming traffic lane,I slapped the rev limiter,spun the rear for a bit and did a fine job of showing off. I love my bike.
Hopefully,with them skid lids they were wearing,they suffered no permanent hearing loss. View attachment 1623234

Rubb.

View attachment 1623230
I kno a couple things about injuns as I have been riding them since 2001. Bought my first brand new (but not first ever) motorcycle right out of college in 2000. A 2001 Gilroy indian chief. Currently still have my 2010 indian darkhorse I bought new 10 years ago. Your buddies Indian is not one of them there new fangled plastiky looking Polaris Indians, but a kings mountain Stellican indian like mine. One of about a thousand Indians built from 2009-2011.
I dont ride mine much anymore, would he be interested in another? I'd accept a reasonable offer:beerchug:

20200806_202703.jpg

I kno a couple things about injuns as I have been riding them since 2001. Bought my first brand new (but not first ever) motorcycle right out of college in 2000. A 2001 Gilroy indian chief. Currently still have my 2010 indian darkhorse I bought new 10 years ago. Your buddies Indian is not one of them there new fangled plastiky looking Polaris Indians, but a kings mountain Stellican indian like mine. One of about a thousand Indians built from 2009-2011.
I dont ride mine much anymore, would he be interested in another? I'd accept a reasonable offer:beerchug:

View attachment 1624484
I shall ask him as I see your museum is overstocked. :bowdown:
Rubb.

We hooked up today. :thumbsup: I took her for an' introductory Turbo Busa ride for about an' hour. She loved it. Said she felt safe and that she had a great time. :D She has plans to buy some leathers. Say's she will stop at nothing to get the outfits that look like the hotties from The Avengers. OK by me.:drool:
She's 5'10" and in fantastic shape. Said it was awesome to be able to see over my lid. (I did scrunch down a little) so she could see.
Did a couple short hi-way bursts and a bit of leaning...nothing too drastic.
She definately wants to hang out some more. :cool:
Rubb.

emma 2.jpg

emma 1.jpg

We hooked up today. :thumbsup: I took her for an' introductory Turbo Busa ride for about an' hour. She loved it. Said she felt safe and that she had a great time. :D She has plans to buy some leathers. Say's she will stop at nothing to get the outfits that look like the hotties from The Avengers. OK by me.:drool:
She's 5'10" and in fantastic shape. Said it was awesome to be able to see over my lid. (I did scrunch down a little) so she could see.
Rubb.

View attachment 1624523

View attachment 1624524
Shoot us a picture of this women. FYI, I like the original Emma Peel.
1596887312625.png

Usually just post bikes but I have to give props to this car and it's owners.
It's just one in their collection. The nice lady spoke with a bit of an' accent as she was born in Bulgaria,not 100% understandable. Anyways I was admiring her car and we got to chatting. Her and her hubby have a lot of cars and motorcycles. I got the feeling they have a personal museum at their home. We talked for quite a while,they loved the Busa,etc. They asked if I was in any bike clubs and told them about trying to join up with B.A.C.A. They asked about it and loved the cause. So then they surprised me BIG TIME with their home phone number and an' invite to come over and see the cars and motorcycles....anytime. :thumbsup:
@Tb3 they mentioned a couple Indians,a Harley Panhead,etc. I believe they are just one of those cool couples that love life. I will take pics of everything. They extended the invite to whoever I wanted to bring,including any of the abused kids I may be working with. How cool is that. Greasy Ol' Rubb has been invited over to what I'm guessing will be a multi-million dollar mansion.
If I'm not mistaken she mentioned 40 cars + bikes. I am jacked to have yet more cool friends.
Should have got more pics,but the conversation was engulfing.
Rideau 500...a division of Ford...made in Canada '54-'61 and then again '65-'71. This belonged to a Rideau Dealership owner...who had it factory custom painted (1 of a kind) and gifted it to his daughter. These folks seem so nice,laid back and unpretentious for what I'm guessing are muti-millionaires.

20200826_144509.jpg

20200826_145417_Burst01.jpg

@Kiwi Rider met some of yer people today as well. Freaky but the guy looked like you. Same voice too...not just 'cause of the accent either. He knew bikes. He ignored the big tire,which was refreshing and went straight to the guts.
He says "How much horsepower ?"
I said " A bit"
He says "I have a ZX14"
I said "My condolences"
Guy must have been a cousin of yours or something (about your age)...'cause he didn't miss a beat...
He says "F^#*K Y0u" with a big smile.
I laugh,him and his family laugh. It was hilarious.
As they're taking off...I yell at him...
"The ZX's are cool,I actually have one"
He says "Really?"
I said "Ya...I use it for getting groceries"
They all laugh some more as he flips me an' obscene finger gesture.
Those Kiwi's...fun folks.

Rubb.

Usually just post bikes but I have to give props to this car and it's owners.
It's just one in their collection. The nice lady spoke with a bit of an' accent as she was born in Bulgaria,not 100% understandable. Anyways I was admiring her car and we got to chatting. Her and her hubby have a lot of cars and motorcycles. I got the feeling they have a personal museum at their home. We talked for quite a while,they loved the Busa,etc. They asked if I was in any bike clubs and told them about trying to join up with B.A.C.A. They asked about it and loved the cause. So then they surprised me BIG TIME with their home phone number and an' invite to come over and see the cars and motorcycles....anytime. :thumbsup:
@Tb3 they mentioned a couple Indians,a Harley Panhead,etc. I believe they are just one of those cool couples that love life. I will take pics of everything. They extended the invite to whoever I wanted to bring,including any of the abused kids I may be working with. How cool is that. Greasy Ol' Rubb has been invited over to what I'm guessing will be a multi-million dollar mansion.
If I'm not mistaken she mentioned 40 cars + bikes. I am jacked to have yet more cool friends.
Should have got more pics,but the conversation was engulfing.
Rideau 500...a division of Ford...made in Canada '54-'61 and then again '65-'71. This belonged to a Rideau Dealership owner...who had it factory custom painted (1 of a kind) and gifted it to his daughter. These folks seem so nice,laid back and unpretentious for what I'm guessing are muti-millionaires.

View attachment 1625665

View attachment 1625666

@Kiwi Rider met some of yer people today as well. Freaky but the guy looked like you. Same voice too...not just 'cause of the accent either. He knew bikes. He ignored the big tire,which was refreshing and went straight to the guts.
He says "How much horsepower ?"
I said " A bit"
He says "I have a ZX14"
I said "My condolences"
Guy must have been a cousin of yours or something (about your age)...'cause he didn't miss a beat...
He says "F^#*K Y0u" with a big smile.
I laugh,him and his family laugh. It was hilarious.
As they're taking off...I yell at him...
"The ZX's are cool,I actually have one"
He says "Really?"
I said "Ya...I use it for getting groceries"
They all laugh some more as he flips me an' obscene finger gesture.
Those Kiwi's...fun folks.

Rubb.
I got a giggle outta that, Yep, Kiwi bikers are cheeky bastids eh.
It would take a Kiwi for ol' Rubb to identify with I'm thinking.
You gotta be the King of cheek lmao :poke::laugh:

That's so cool that you are finding good friends like these guys to hang with . . . I can just see Rubb in his speedo's lounging around the pool of some millionaire's mansion, the wife all decked out in a bikini chatting away in a deep Bulgarian accent, you sipping Masrtini's and getting 'in with the rich folks' . . . lol, nice one Rubbster :thumbsup:

My buddy Mark rolled up today on his new ride. One of them h2 things.

20200920_112111_Burst01.jpg

I dont know why he looks so happy...he's about to get his A$$ handed to him.

:laugh:
20200920_112016_Burst01.jpg

Super charged...Pfttt...so what... :laugh:

20200920_112028_Burst01.jpg

Lots of do-dads...its like the space shuttle up there...lean angle,MPG,traction control,calendar,grill temp,etc...

20200920_115109_Burst01.jpg

20200920_115122_Burst01.jpg

night mode,day mode

20200920_115207.jpg

pancake syrup in the master...

20200920_115252.jpg

I must say the bags are way cool. Best bags I've ever seen on a sport bike. Detach easy,big capacity,but dont look it. Nice lines with them off...

20200920_115308_Burst01.jpg

20200920_115548_Burst01.jpg

Next was a lunch stop...I waited about 30 minutes for him to catch up and get there...hahaha...super what? O ya,supercharged.
20200920_130059.jpg

20200920_135101.jpg

20200920_135109_Burst01.jpg

Rubb.

20200920_112037_Burst01.jpg

20200920_135046.jpg

20200919_084242_Burst01.jpg

Rubb.

View attachment 1624523

View attachment 1624524
I am on my phone and not my computer right now so I have to say it this way:

This post is useless without pics!!!!!

;-)

Met a few cool peeps today. Real cool chic,first bike, just got her licence.
1977 KZ200 with a cable actuated front caliper...

20200921_124326_Burst01.jpg

20200921_124313.jpg

I also met this dude who has travelled all over the world logging thousands of miles. he's about 6'4" or so, so he did some mods to this little turd he sports for around here. normally he buys a bike in China or Europe,South America,etc. He's tall,bike is short so...

20200922_083026_Burst01.jpg

20200922_083037_Burst01.jpg

here's the way cool part...all these countries on next to zero dollars,he works here and there as he needs funds. Cool stories thru China especially.
He does all that riding without the use of his left arm. Its paralyzed. He throttles,clutches and brakes with his right hand.

20200922_083515.jpg

Ya ya...@Sandow pics of the chic if she calls...
Rubb.

Back