Helping out at my buddies shop

Jesus Christ-Church...you sick pervert. Sleeping with her,at her age,that would be the same as committing necrophilia...that's a major crime some states.

Another sicko....'buser....I just can't see us being friends any more.
From this day forward you know I'll always be thinking...
I knew there was something odd View attachment 1622122 about that guy.
That video I took of you on that fishing trip should have been a clue.
View attachment 1622123

I mean some people are just like "that"....
View attachment 1622124

Rubb
Beautiful lmao!
Now that's the Rubb I know and love, what a guy, with answers like that, had a good ol' laugh at that mate!

Well @Kiwi Rider me island mate. I may need just a wee tiny bit of help with this next one. The boss
wants me to pretty up this one before moving on to the Gixxer. It's a fine example of the very collectible Suzuki "Water-Buffalo" GT750. Should be off my lift by weeks end.Sometimes you have to laugh at the situation.:p

started with the basics,you know compression (it has some) spark (LOL,ahhh NO)

air and fuel...(again,NO)

right around here,there is supposed to be these 3 things that mix the air and the gas together to make boom boom...but their, not there...

Sometime thou... sometimes you get an' owner that understands that its gonna take more that a day and 200 bucks to achieve perfection.This guy is starting out right. 2 choices for carbs. I can rebuild a set of stock one's,or I can go with the new Mikunis he has purchased.Both will take some labour. The stockers will fit the boots and manifolds,be the right size,correct F/A mixture etc. The Mikunis,no. He has purchased one's that wont fit at the manifolds or the air box. I will have to guess at jet sizes,etc.He has yet to make a decide.

20200630_114532.jpg

this baby needs 3 sets of points to create fire.I know what you young whipper snappers are thinkin' "what are points?"
20200630_114548_Burst01.jpg

I'm glad these weren't shipped to the airport by mistake eh @hayabuser
inside joke. 'Buser is an' aircraft tech by trade.

20200630_114448_Burst01.jpg

He'll toss bits and pieces at me here and there.
20200630_114621_Burst01.jpg

Might have to send the seat out for resto...that's just NOT in my skillset.
Skillset....that's funny.
20200630_114720_Burst01.jpg

New bars...no more "Ape Hangers"...new clocks too.

There will be a ton. Exhaust isn't looking too "fresh."

The man hours alone....WOW. Every bearing,bushing,fork seals,all cables will have to be built from scratch,throttle,clutch, front brake,rear brake(both drum) LOL I dont know exactly how to build a cable or hose but will soon have to learn.The boss
is an' expert. Seized everything.
But job one is to get it running.If the owner is smart he will take over from there. Once the tech stuff is done and its basically road worthy,he can save himself some huge dough by doing the "bolt-on's" himself.
Anyway,day off today.I need it. My back,knee's,shoulders,etc are screaming.I can barely walk. There is absolutely no way I could work in a real shop.

2 hour lunches. Smoke break every half hour. Chat up the female customers. Stand in the parking lot and talk about my Busa with the customers....generally just goof off all day.
It's a tuff job boyz,butt somebody gotta do it.
Rubb.

Last edited:
Back