Cop Hater Forum

After working in the yard all day long and wrapping things up, my girlfriend says let's go for a quick ride. I pull out the busa, she hops on and off we go. Nice little twisty road by the house, I come around a corner and see the fuzz. I look at the speedo and I'm doing 70ish in a 45. I slow down, waiting to be lit up. I give the little peace wave and he waves back. I guess cops can be cool sometimes, even though he had every right to ticket me.

After working in the yard all day long and wrapping things up, my girlfriend says let's go for a quick ride. I pull out the busa, she hops on and off we go. Nice little twisty road by the house, I come around a corner and see the fuzz. I look at the speedo and I'm doing 70ish in a 45. I slow down, waiting to be lit up. I give the little peace wave and he waves back. I guess cops can be cool sometimes, even though he had every right to ticket me.

Yep. I've only been pulled over twice on the bike. I deserved it both times, but still only received warnings. There have been many other times that I deserved to be pulled over and cited, but only got a flash of the patrol car's lights or a returned wave. Most recently, I got a flash of the lights and a wave for 70 in a 45. Around here, they can take you to jail for that. Lucky me, it was on a country road and the officer was likely waiting for a bigger fish to come along.

It has been my experience that 99.9% of law enforcement officials are perfectly reasonable individuals who understand why we love our hobby, and won't give us a hard time about it unless we are endangering the public. Don't act like an idiot, and in most cases you won't be treated like one.
:beerchug:

Oh and let be the first to say..

Officer, please give me a ticket!
:moon:

GIXERHP said:
Oh and let be the first to say..

Officer, please give me a ticket!
:moon:

I'm just waiting to meet the lil fella in Tennessee that,gave me a ticket last year, what was that young man's name Daniel?
I know just what ill tell him....

"I'm sorry, I wont happen again, ill pay,the ticket on time....

Nice hat!"

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I'm just waiting to meet the lil fella in Tennessee that,gave me a ticket last year, what was that young man's name Daniel?
I know just what ill tell him....

"I'm sorry, I wont happen again, ill pay,the ticket on time....

Nice hat!"

I believe you are referring to Trooper Thatch. You sure you got that ticket in TN? I only ask because he's a North Carolina Trooper... :laugh:

If you cannot stand behind Our Troops; STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't stand behind the troops. Too busy getting the job done before the other branches can get there. After all, that's what the Marines do. :laugh: OORAH

Sorry, I don't stand behind the troops. Too busy getting the job done before the other branches can get there. After all, that's what the Marines do.

There's a lot of lost sarcasm in this thread...

Anyway, thanks, R.J. :usa:

ChattanoogaBusa said:
I believe you are referring to Trooper Thatch. You sure you got that ticket in TN? I only ask because he's a North Carolina Trooper... :laugh:

It's the south, all the same to me. :rofl:

Don't even blame the guy, he treated me fair. But nothing will stop the Frog jokes, nothing!

BUSAnomics said:
The only cop I ever hated was ROSCOE P. COLETRAIN for chasing those nice Duke boys all over Hazzard County!:rofl:

You had to bring him up and ruin my night, thanks a lot....

This has been a joy to read. Glad it's a slow night or I might go find someone and give him a ticket for p.o.p. :banghead: :whistle:

But this ORG really does make the time fly.

There's a lot of lost sarcasm in this thread...

Anyway, thanks, R.J. :usa:

You are a Department of the Navy, Ha. And there are some Special Naval Forces on the ground before you ever even knew where you were going. And we won't discuss who they are. Give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count. :rofl:

Back