Cop Hater Forum

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Cap can we get a Cop Hater Forum. There's about a half dozen members that routinely post Cop Hater Threads and I think it would be good to set up a forum for it, just a thought.

I would point out that there are many police officers that are members on this website and might disagree with this idea. It serves no purpose and would seem to go against the standards of what this website was intended for and the philosophy of Hayabusa.org No good can come of this and the idea should be dropped.:moon:

lankeyyankee has been known to be an idiot often :stoopid:. I wouldnt let it bother you

I would point out that there are many police officers that are members on this website and might disagree with this idea. It serves no purpose and would seem to go against the standards of what this website was intended for and the philosophy of Hayabusa.org No good can come of this and the idea should be dropped.:moon:

I believe DO3 was being a bit sarcastic in his request...:dunno:

We will always be a society of haters in one way shape or form...it's human nature.

Sarcasm is difficult to relay over a forum setting.

Of course there are cops out there that are *******s and abuse their power, but that goes with just about every profession on the planet. The fact that they are an officer does not make them an *******. 99% of the time they are just doing their job and want to help us keep in line when we fall off from time to time.

I think DO3 has a different motive here, I think this is so he can find out who they are and then make calls to their LLEO and inform them that they need to be "watched". :rofl::rofl:

Just make a big hate section.
I really hate it when they ask me if I want Anchovies on my pizza!
Even the thought makes me wanna :puke:

I hate Anchovies and I hate anyone who asks me if I want some!

Back