Cop Hater Forum

how about the bike racists forum... ya know those guys claiming fastest color...

who cares about color... i think she has the sexiest curves ;)

I only hate 1 cop,,Sheriff Buford T. Justice. He had no business crossin county line to catch the Bandit. Go back to Texarcanna Buford, you're not welcome 'round these parts....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Just make a big hate section.I really hate it when they ask me if I want Anchovies on my pizza!Even the thought makes me wanna :puke: I hate Anchovies and I hate anyone who asks me if I want some!

I hate people who hate anchovies.

YOU KNOW THEY ARE IN CAESAR SALAD DRESSING?!?!

And I though we were the best of internet friends....

You are on my shyte list now buddy.

cheers
ken

Can we hate those that bought a BMW S1000RR as their second bike also?

Don't pick on lankeeyankee; He was right I shoudn't have questioned him in the manner I did which offended him deeply. For which I have offered him a public and private apology. Not much else I can say or do.

I just spoke with my dogs, and they wanted me to ask for a mailman haters forum. Any chance of getting that added?

This has to rank near the top and very surprised no one has mentioned it yet...Harley haters/bashers anyone? ???

I hate people who hate anchovies.

YOU KNOW THEY ARE IN CAESAR SALAD DRESSING?!?!

And I though we were the best of internet friends....

You are on my shyte list now buddy.

cheers
ken

Hey my favorite sauce is made with them, Worcester.
Marinade my steaks in it, but I dont like em on me pizza!

Thanks for all the comments. No motives, just frustration and a bad day I guess, but ..............

I sincerely apologize to every oRg member for my uncalled for outburst, and especially to my brothers and sisters that I embarrassed here. My comments regardless of sarcasm or simply in jest were out of line and unprofessional.

New here but looking at some responses on another thread I think it could be a popular choice
Good call dadofthree

Thanks for all the comments. No motives, just frustration and a bad day I guess, but ..............

I sincerely apologize to every oRg member for my uncalled for outburst, and especially to my brothers and sisters that I embarrassed here. My comments regardless of sarcasm or simply in jest were out of line and unprofessional.

I dont think you were out of line at all. I dont mind spiritied debates, but I dont like threads such as cop threads that seem to always go downhill. I personally watch closely for those.

How about a "I hate Cap" thread... bet that one would be popular...

how bout a "i hate goat rope'n, stump jumping, ridge running, sister dateing, rusty old truck, gun rack on the school bus", redneck hater forum?

Hey Cap can we get a Cop Hater Forum. There's about a half dozen members that routinely post Cop Hater Threads and I think it would be good to set up a forum for it, just a thought.

Psssst, I thought you were the only cop wearing silk panties around here! :p

:semi:

Hi, my name is pack mule and I'm a cop hater, union busting, racist pig who hates Cap, babys and anything that comes from China.

Hope everyone knows I'm joking:laugh:

Hi, my name is pack mule and I'm a cop hater, union busting, racist pig who hates Cap, babys and anything that comes from China.

Hope everyone knows I'm joking:laugh:

You can be the moderator over this new forum. :laugh:

And one little short trooper up on the skyway....:poke:

I only hate 1 cop,,Sheriff Buford T. Justice. He had no business crossin county line to catch the Bandit. Go back to Texarcanna Buford, you're not welcome 'round these parts....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back