Cop Hater Forum

You are a Department of the Navy, Ha. And there are some Special Naval Forces on the ground before you ever even knew where you were going. And we won't discuss who they are. Give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count. :rofl:

But to be honest and truthful about it, it takes all branches to get the job done. :laugh:

Yep. I've only been pulled over twice on the bike. I deserved it both times, but still only received warnings. There have been many other times that I deserved to be pulled over and cited, but only got a flash of the patrol car's lights or a returned wave. Most recently, I got a flash of the lights and a wave for 70 in a 45. Around here, they can take you to jail for that. Lucky me, it was on a country road and the officer was likely waiting for a bigger fish to come along.

It has been my experience that 99.9% of law enforcement officials are perfectly reasonable individuals who understand why we love our hobby, and won't give us a hard time about it unless we are endangering the public. Don't act like an idiot, and in most cases you won't be treated like one.
:beerchug:

In my experience southern states have nicer police officers. I remember one time I was in Mississippi, I was doing 80 I think totally not paying attention and was pulled over by a trooper. He let me go with a warning and a have a nice day. I was confused, he was unbelievably nice, I thought for sure I was going to be hanged or something. That was the nicest officer I have ever met. SC officers were nice too.

I find most of the LEO hater's are the ones that can't understand why they got pulled over doing a 1oo mph wheelie through the school zone during lunch because they were trying to impress the cute crossing guard. My last 2 encounters with law enforcement turned into conversations about the bike and the nice weather we where having with a more than friendly "just watch your speed", and not a back seat car ride for the slightly higher speed I was traveling then the suggested white speed limit signs. But as in everything you have some people that take their job waaaaaay to serious and it's no just LEO's that are guilty, ever been in the 10 items or less checkout lane with 11 items and get kicked out of the lane (now that's ultimate power)?????

And on a Side note don't take your riding gloves off around FastFrog007, you have been warned... :rofl:

Stoney McSloth said:
I find most of the LEO hater's are the ones that can't understand why they got pulled over doing a 1oo mph wheelie through the school zone during lunch because they were trying to impress the cute crossing guard. My last 2 encounters with law enforcement turned into conversations about the bike and the nice weather we where having with a more than friendly "just watch your speed", and not a back seat car ride for the slightly higher speed I was traveling then the suggested white speed limit signs. But as in everything you have some people that take their job waaaaaay to serious and it's no just LEO's that are guilty, ever been in the 10 items or less checkout lane with 11 items and get kicked out of the lane (now that's ultimate power)?????

And on a Side note don't take your riding gloves off around FastFrog007, you have been warned... :rofl:

It's true, I bite!
And I got her number, so the ticket was worth it. :whistle:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Yes not all Police are bad. Out here in West Texas, (Odessa) only four out of five Police are bad,, Thats not to bad, Women with guns scare the hell out of me, Also short cops..
More later, Its late.
Mike

Back