coolest NEW song you've heard

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
excuse the ****'s.. i can never find my threads after I post them to re-read them.

anyway... whats some cool new music you've heard...

NOT YOUR FAV song, or what your listening too... something that you've just heard in the last few months that you liked..

me.

10 years - wasteland
the roots - the seed 2.0

maybe not new.. I dunno.. but new to me, and I liked em' so they qualify.

Seether, don't know the name of the tune. Great guitar riff in it.

seether - truth?

*musically*
convinced on the inside.. theres something wrong with me... something wrong MEEEEEEEEEEEE.. enter kick ass guitar riff?

There's a new song they have been playing on XM. I forget the name of the song but the bands name is Flyleaf.

It almost sounds like a stalker song...but i'd be interested in hearing the non radio version.
can you post a link to the lyrics?

excuse the ****'s.. i can never find my threads after I post them to re-read them.

anyway...  whats some cool new music you've heard...

NOT YOUR FAV song, or what your listening too...  something that you've just heard in the last few months that you liked..

me.

10 years - wasteland
the roots - the seed 2.0

maybe not new.. I dunno.. but new to me, and I liked em' so they qualify.
Good choices, just heard them and love it.... Thanks for the insight..

I'm embrace so much vareity that I can't even start here. Just ripped 164 songs from a top40 online radio and one common thread I noticed is that music has become someone's "therapy" for emotional venting. Whatever happened to STORIES that are interesting and good to listen too? I just don't CARE if Eminem is a bad father - take your dirty laundry to Oprah or Springer. most of the songs sing of how crappy life is but the song itself is ENABLING that for others.

Okay okay enough of my griping again.... um.... I been listening to more wordless TRANCE and fun, happy tunes from the 70's... like Hot Rod Lincoln

check out underworld evolution soundtrack it rocks
idea.gif

I really like the new drum and bass Dj Pendulum. The song Slam is the pimpness. I like Shinedown and the Mudvayne is good also. And I really really like anything by Clutch. That is a pimp band. Check out "carefull with that mic" and "10001110101" is cool too.

Back