#1 album/song you wouldn't want to

Nah man anything by Lil John will have you speeding and not givin a fuk in no time.  Also let the bodies hit the floor whoooooa, i might just load them up on the mp3 player .
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHYYYYYAAAAAAAA

I cant get over how hard the bass hits in his songs!

Just do me a favor when he says to "put yo hood up, put yo hood up, throw yo click up, throw yo click up. Represent yo sh"t MUTHA FUKKAAAAAAAHHHHH, Represent yo sh't MUTHA FUKKAAAAAAHHHHHH!" dONT GET TO EXCITED AND FLIP YOUR BIKE!

That would suck!!!

Its to bad about what happen to the lead singer of "drowning pool" .... tragic

It takes one to know one, but I can definitely tell you're a lover of green.  Back in the day, I'd put in some earbuds and listen to ferry corsten, pvd, etc...almost killed myself a few times...heh.  Think I'll listen to "Danse Macabre" now.
I honeslty dont know these guys man but if I ever get the chance ill look them up!

Anything by 12 Stones.................
smile.gif
  This is a coincidence, but listen to the song "Crash" on this link.....it gives you an idea of their stuff.  They are my favorite band by far!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

http://www.cduniverse.com/product....4692770
sorry man I have heard the name before but cant remember any of the work.

Well...... seems I have issues with music.  Whilst riding my busa, crappy old 70's tunes fill my head - and I don't even LIKE crappy old 70's tunes!  BARELY old enough to know them.  My bike is posessed.  That said, it's obvious I'm mental.  Anywho, I used to listen to all this 'TRANCE/Techno' type stuff running 140 - 180 beats per minute.  It turns your riding into a BIG VIDEO GAME which is a really bad idea.  So I quick doing that.  Now, the windw, the road, the engine and my heartbeat is my music.

Rev, check out ENIGMA's treatment of Fortuna - it's the common thread in their Screen Behind The Mirror CD  play track 9

Recently, while putting on all my protection gear, I have been hearing in my head the theme from 2001, Also sprach Zarathustra, as well as the old Olympic theme, Fanefare for the Common Man
Well I am glad ya get rid of that techno stuff... yuck!

The closes thing to techno ill listen to is Enigma! Fatboy slims okay!

oh yeah and thoughs to guys that are brothers! theyre ok

70s okay if its rock

The only music i listen to is the sound of the Busa..First time i ever let her rip----reminded me of a 160 hp 2 cycle 6 cylinder MERC outboard at full song.....Just howl's doesn't it ?? Can't ride and rock..like walking and chewing gum at the same time.... can't equal good corner speed...if rockin' too..  
laugh.gif

At work today i listend to Led Zep II...Gotta love tunes..not while riding though...BUSA is MUSIC....
I would never listen and ride it seems to risky to me!

I just wanted to know what people shouldnt listen to while riding.

Led is consider the best band of all time by a lot of folks!

I like 'em too.

OK You want to get pumped?  Your at the dark end of an 8-mile bridge, it's late at night, Busa is ready.  You hit play and roll into the throttle pinning it to the stop and going all the way till the beast is done eating...

This is the track. La Fortuna This is a pretty crappy clip but get a good MP3 and some earbuds...  Then Plan on being over 180 and feeling good for a few miles...

It's a pretty crappy audio clip but listen to the whole thing...
Here's the Lyrics...

1. Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi (Fortune, Empress of the World)
O Fortuna (Chorus) O Fortune

O Fortuna                           O Fortune,
velut luna                          like the moon
statu variabilis,                   you are changeable,
semper crescis                      ever waxing
aut decrescis;                      and waning;
vita detestabilis                   hateful life
nunc obdurat                        first oppresses
et tunc curat                       and then soothes
ludo mentis aciem,                  as fancy takes it;
egestatem,                          poverty
potestatem                          and power
dissolvit ut glaciem.               it melts them like ice.

Sors immanis                        Fate - monstrous
et inanis,                          and empty,
rota tu volubilis,                  you whirling wheel,
status malus,                       you are malevolent,
vana salus                          well-being is vain
semper dissolubilis,                and always fades to nothing,
obumbrata                           shadowed
et velata                           and veiled
michi quoque niteris;               you plague me too;
nunc per ludum                      now through the game
dorsum nudum                        I bring my bare back
fero tui sceleris.                  to your villainy.

Sors salutis                        Fate is against me
et virtutis                         in health
michi nunc contraria,               and virtue,
est affectus                        driven on
et defectus                         and weighted down,
semper in angaria.                  always enslaved.
Hac in hora                         So at this hour
sine mora                           without delay
corde pulsum tangite;               pluck the vibrating strings;
quod per sortem                     since Fate
sternit fortem,                     strikes down the string man,
mecum omnes plangite!               everyone weep with me!

Crank it up and it'll bring a tear to your eye...    Here's a link to the Opera
Yep...I here what the Rev is saying. I've heard this before, but Doria Yates was using it as his posedown music. I've been wondering where to get it...never even knew the name before.

And I agree with Scotty too...first time I heard it, I thought that I should be throwing lightning bolts at people's heads...or swinging a sword at the very least.

JD...I'll get to that song in a minute...

Just heard the snippet, JD...IMHO, it's a little busy for remake pruposes, but if they can just get more sinister deep beats, I think they'll hit it dead on.

La Fortunata...something kinda creepy about that music. Not to mention the lyrics are sombre. Very surreal...most especially when you add it to Rev's scenario.

If I put Marilyn Manson's "Coma White" in the cd player while driving the Stang, I'm pretty sure I'm going to experience some speeding, irrational tail-gating, a middle finger aimed at slow traffic in the fast lane and road rage...

...wouldn't want that on the Busa...
biggrin.gif

...awesome CD though...
cool.gif

Oh, and Limp Bizkit's remake of the theme to "Mission Impossible 2 Soundtrack"...gets my blood pumping...

Damn, forgot the BEST song to get you going while driving...
"Battleflag" by Lo Fidelity All Stars...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "None Ya!"|1095097723 -->

Anything by White Zombie (Old stuff not the new Rob dude) or Nine Inch Nails I find a linkey soon.

Definately makes ya want to leap small cars in a single bound, wheelie by the popo while flippin the bird, and other anti social high speed shid!
cool.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

I don't listen to music whilst riding, and I don't a song in my head if I'm zippin' in the canyons, (concentrating) but while cruising one day I got the worst song for riding stuck in my head, Copa Cabana from Barry Manilow
AAAssjani.gif
And not the whole song, just..."at the Copa, Copa Cabana,...the hottest spot north of Havana,...at the Copa, Copa Cabana...The hottest spot AAAAAghgh make it stop! make it stop! (didn't even have the words right) Went a little insaner after that.
1zhelp.gif

Got Kenny Wayne Shepard's "Blue on Black" stuck in my helmet on my cross country trip. Heard it in 2 consecutive gas stations in the SE part of the country & it stuck there for 3 states!
laugh.gif

Vabusa the antichrist superstar album would probably not be a good idea either!

but...

in my opinion...

THE ALL TIME "PROLLY SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO ON A BUSA" SONG WOULD HAVE TO BE....

CAKE "GOING THE DISTANCE"

My alltime favorite band... normally really laid back... but this song gets the blood flowing for me.

I now all the cake songs by heart ( yes I know sad ) but what really suprises me is that chicks really like it when I sing Cake to them... I dont know maybe its just an excuse. Or maybe they feel bad for me!
biggrin.gif

Oh well...

Ozzy - Over The Mountain, Fly High Again, Ultimate Sin, Shot In The Dark, Mama I'm Comming Home, Crazy Train, Secret Loser, Road To NOWHERE, as well as a few others.

Led Zeppelin - All But Presents Album.

Bleu Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper, Vetran Of The Psycic Wars, as well as others.

Heavy Metal - both Versions Off The Movie Heavy Metal as well as Crazy, Suitable Case.

Other Various tunes From Alternative to Heavy Metal.

Man! You guys are ALL stuck in the 70's! FAR OUT!
biggrin.gif

What am I saying? I buy LOVERBOY's greatest hits

Not all of us... I saw a vote for NIN and I am all over that... I also saw a Vote for Slipknot, and I can dig that too. But yeah, I allmost never ride in Florida with ear phones. I used to ride in the rockies with em, cause there really wasn't any traffic or anythign else that needed my attention... Now, I just listen to the Busa make all it noises and the Akro's singing their special tune...

Rev,

I keep forgetin' to tell you that I used to love in St. Pete.

Oh yeah and ya gotta love that cow bell in
'dont fear the reaper" knight
biggrin.gif

Back