Hear this song on the radio

Pretty voice but, I like chicken and beer more. I like fried chicken with a little paprika on it while it is cooking and some tabasco sauce after. Yum, Yum! Who's cooking chicken? Can I have some VA? I got beer.
tounge.gif

Thanks thrasher!

She's kinda hot too.
biggrin.gif

Not like Anna or Angeline, and sure as hell not like Meg Ryan, but not too bad.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "just to see if Michelle would notice..haha"|1094130174 -->

mindysmith02_280x336.jpg

Jesus? Jesus who? Isn't that a swear word?? ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there! GREAT stuff! I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.
Music practice?
rock.gif
I'm a prince clone: write, record, produce, perform my own music which is mostly top40ish, dance, & slow. I live inside a 16 track [analog] recording studio. Others think it's an apartment.
smile.gif

Thanks thrasher!

She's kinda hot too.
biggrin.gif

Not like Anna or Angeline, and sure as hell not like Meg Ryan, but not too bad.
laugh.gif
Yeah, that is what I thought when I first saw a picture of her kind of a cool seductive look about her. I bet she would tear you up in... oh wait, wrong forum muah ha ha

stkr00 is back!!! and he's all about thread jacking....
jump9.gif

Jesus?  Jesus who?  Isn't that a swear word??  ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there!  GREAT stuff!  I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.
Music practice?
rock.gif
I'm a prince clone:  write, record, produce, perform my own music which is mostly top40ish, dance, & slow.  I live inside a 16 track [analog] recording studio.  Others think it's an apartment.  
smile.gif
I've been into music since I started play at 12. My whole family used to play. We each learned all the instruments in the house. My primary inst now is the bass (not the fish). I spent a little time in recording studios, enough to know I like live playing better.
egitarre77.gif

Jesus? Jesus who? Isn't that a swear word?? ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there! GREAT stuff! I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.
Music practice?
rock.gif
I'm a prince clone: write, record, produce, perform my own music which is mostly top40ish, dance, & slow. I live inside a 16 track [analog] recording studio. Others think it's an apartment.
smile.gif
I've been into music since I started play at 12. My whole family used to play. We each learned all the instruments in the house. My primary inst now is the bass (not the fish). I spent a little time in recording studios, enough to know I like live playing better.
egitarre77.gif
I stink at live. I'm a studio guy IN DEEP! LOVE IT! Almost nothing is as satisfying as birthing a song idea, doing the words, melody, all the parts, the drums, singing, calling it done and playing it back. YUM! I sing at church on an irregular basis. It's a good live venue for me. I TOTALLY RESPECT REAL musicians like you though! MADSKILLZ!! I can fake enough to produce a song of popular radio quality, but I can't play anything to save a life. There are some other muscians on here, but they're AWEFULLY quiet about it. maybe ciz this is a cycle forum? who knows!
biggrin.gif

Jesus?  Jesus who?  Isn't that a swear word??  ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there!  GREAT stuff!  I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.
Music practice?
rock.gif
I'm a prince clone:  write, record, produce, perform my own music which is mostly top40ish, dance, & slow.  I live inside a 16 track [analog] recording studio.  Others think it's an apartment.  
smile.gif
egitarre77.gif
I stink at live.  I'm a studio guy IN DEEP!  LOVE IT!   Almost nothing is as satisfying as birthing a song idea, doing the words, melody, all the parts, the drums, singing, calling it done and playing it back.  YUM!  I sing at church on an irregular basis.  It's a good live venue for me.  I TOTALLY RESPECT REAL musicians like you though!  MADSKILLZ!!  I can fake enough to produce a song of popular radio quality, but I can't play anything to save a life. There are some other muscians on here, but they're AWEFULLY quiet about it.  maybe ciz this is a cycle forum?  who knows!  
biggrin.gif
Live is much more forgiving. I have recorded demo CDs with some of my old bands in the past, and of course you are in a hurry to get it done because you usually pay by the hour so you think "oh, the chick singer was a little flat, (like she could sing any other way) let's just leave it" then every time you play the cd, you hear it, over and over and over. I have intentionally misplaced all those old cds. I do still however have the big tapes, what are they called? do they even still use those or is it all digital now?

I think we did a GRAND job Thread jacking this without ya STKR!!!
smile.gif
Reel to Reel analog tapes, 2 inch? Everything's digital now except me cuz i have made no money on my music and promised to not spend if it dont pay me back. So, I run half inch analog. 16 tracks is plenty. I might get a digital recorder soon cuz I'm almost reaching the limits of tape even running DBX. Having my own studio removes the threat of time. it's SOOOO nice without that.

ya need a good producer to inspire, improve, mix and guide the recording procese for your demos. What gerne of music did you do?

I think music is my wife and any girlfriends are mistresses. Songs are the kids
biggrin.gif

wwjd

One morning my younger brother and I checked out a few garage sales and then ended up at my older brother's at about 9:00 am. My older brother had just bought some type of digital recorder so I said, let's write a song. By 12:00 noon we had it written recorded and put on a cd, I'll see if I can find it and e-mail it to you.

Kev

wwjd

One morning my younger brother and I checked out a few garage sales and then ended up at my older brother's at about 9:00 am. My older brother had just bought some type of digital recorder so I said, let's write a song. By 12:00 noon we had it written recorded and put on a cd, I'll see if I can find it and e-mail it to you.

Kev
I found it but it doesn't seem that I can send an attachment unless you send me your e-mail address.

Kev

wwjd

Kev
I found it but I can't send an attachment unless you send me your e-mail address. I you want to hear it, just let me know.

Kevin

send it to GregB at dice . com it has larger storage than my hotmail. I'd love to hear it. Id' send you something of mine, but it's embarrasingly dated early 90's crap I want to move on from. still fine tuning a new sound and direction now - as a hobby not a business.

send it to GregB at dice . com   it has larger storage than my hotmail.  I'd love to hear it.  Id' send you something of mine, but it's embarrasingly dated early 90's crap I want to move on from.  still fine tuning a new sound and direction now - as a hobby not a business.
This one I'm sending you is from about 5 years ago, I think it was 1999.

Kev

Kevin, I have all the old tapes from the early 80's of us doing the "basement bluegrass". I'll see if I can find a nice tune with you singing for everyone here. I bet they'd like that.
wink.gif

There's this song by Ludacris on Chicken and Beer...very spiritual...ah, forget it...
laugh.gif

Thrash...never heard of her and I'm not a country fan...but, I felt compelled to start replies to your thread so you don't get lonely...
biggrin.gif
Now that's FUNNY Michelle...
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I'm thinking if some of the h.org guys ever heard "Chicken and Beer", they'd just spontaneously combust!
laugh.gif

Can't believe this thread's still going...we all should be out riding...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back