Hear this song on the radio

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Heard a song on the radio the other day by a person named Mindy Smith

If you don’t mind a little country and if a song that is mainstream country with a spiritual focus does not make you spew forth green vomit and has your head spinning as you levitate, then check it out

You can go to most music stores and listen to the song on the CD

Artist - Mindy Smith
CD title - One Moment More

Listen to the very first song..

Warning, if the name Jesus causes you to go into an uncontrollable rage for no apparent reason and you feel like you are going to crawl out of your skin and it makes you want to kill everyone around you unexplainably, then... uhhhh don’t listen to the song, move onto the next thread.

Just thought I would give fair warning.

There's this song by Ludacris on Chicken and Beer...very spiritual...ah, forget it...
laugh.gif

Thrash...never heard of her and I'm not a country fan...but, I felt compelled to start replies to your thread so you don't get lonely...
biggrin.gif

LOL thanks Michelle... I was starting to get depressed and felt all alone..

if no one replies I am going to feel compelled to start a complete description in its entirety as to my feelings about this song...
biggrin.gif

Thrasher,
You know I love ya man. But for the love of everything holy...

Don't start typing!

Just have folks click this:

Mindy Linkey

Ron, yer gonna be the poster boy for carpel tunnel!

See, Mikey...but my theory is that this thread is dying because our friend Ron WASN'T wordy enough! I mean, you open it up, you read just a few lines, and then you wonder what in the hell to say...nothing?

I'm just giving you crap Ron...you know, it's what I just do...
tounge.gif

See, Mikey...but my theory is that this thread is dying because our friend Ron WASN'T wordy enough!  I mean, you open it up, you read just a few lines, and then you wonder what in the hell to say...nothing?

I'm just giving you crap Ron...you know, it's what I just do...
tounge.gif
lol

So what you are saying is I have traumatized everyone?

WHAT!! THRASHER STRATED A THREAD AND ONLY HAD A FEW LINES!!!

biggrin.gif

The .ORG has been invaded by the body snatchers...
They got Thrasher...who's next?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1043"|1094085439 -->

I dunno, but hell, he took the long post title away from me, I dunno how to feel about that...

Not that my vote counts much but I am with ya on that one. I actually went out and bought the CD as well. First CD I've bought in at least two years. Its an all around pretty good CD.

I felt oliged to come to your defense on this one....lol
In all honesty, I recommend it to anyone into that type of music.

Jesus? Jesus who? Isn't that a swear word?? ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there! GREAT stuff! I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.

Jesus?  Jesus who?  Isn't that a swear word??  ;)

honestly, I can't stand country, but for my music practice, I forced myself to listen to country for a year and there are some AMAZINGLY well written stories in there!  GREAT stuff!  I don't know the song you mention but you got me curious.
Music practice?
rock.gif

PS http://cduniverse.com has ALL the songs snippets listenable, not just the first 4 or 5 like other places
I was able to listen to about 15 seconds of it, couldn't really hear what it was about.

I thought her voice sounded familiar. Who was the girl, about 1989 had a song but I can't remember it. I think it was on the pop stations. About the same time as "Don't worry, be happy" Wow what great music they had back then.
jump9.gif

Now it's killing me, I can't remember her name.
I'll think of it though.

I should have done a google search before I posted that, I found it, the 22nd most requested song of 1989.
What I Am - Edie Brickell & New Bohemians

Do you remember that one, don't their voices sound similar?
rock.gif

Back