Cool idea... A Tow Bike.

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Check out this video clip of this Swedish Tow Bike called "The Retriever". Excellent idea, but I'd think a busa would be better suited given its torque and horsepower numbers!
biggrin.gif

Imagine towing yer cage to the mountains with yer bike instead of doin' it the other way around.
wink.gif

thats badASS!!!!!!

I can see how that really comes in handy. I"m a mechanical engineer and I see how complicated that hauling trailer is when it folds out.  It took some insane man hours to figure that stuff out.
wow.gif

That is too cool! Leave it to a chlids imagination brought to life to come up with something like that.

That is totally awesome ... hope it catches on worldwide ... those engineers deserve the recognition and the rewards!

Hmmmm now what can I do to that 94 Suzuki Intruder I've been riding, maybe a dumptruck, naahhhhh, lets get the torch out...

Wow, that is some clever engineering but I can see only limited practical application; Sumertime operation only and mass consumption of rear tires each month. Still in does create some interesting possibilites; I wonder if a bike mounted recoiless rifle would have military value for urban theaters?

Back